Feeler question (interior)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I like it. I also would like the raptor writing to look like the original. Also would other color stitching be available? Any idea of price?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk 4

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Also, are you able to source a better leather? Seems like the leather has dots or something? Or is that alcantara? Hard to tell from pics

OP
OP
T

TheDoubleAA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks awesome but can you make the RAPTOR SVT font more like the original?

legally? not really

---------- Post added at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------

Also, are you able to source a better leather? Seems like the leather has dots or something? Or is that alcantara? Hard to tell from pics

This is the same leather we use for Corvette stuff. We can do Alcantra

Also for pricing we can send just a cover for a cheaper price and folks install themselves or would have to do a core type deal and this will cost more.

---------- Post added at 12:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 AM ----------

I would REALLY like to have my sun visors covered. I absolutely hate the warning stickers. :Frustrated: I think having them covered in leather to match my upgraded center console would look great. If they were shipped to you would that be possible?

we can do that if you'd like. Just PM me with type of material etc... and I'll get you pricing.

---------- Post added at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 AM ----------

Can you heat the steering wheel?

Havn't done it yet but don't see why I couldnt.

---------- Post added at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 AM ----------

can you make my interior waterproof so I can just hose it off when I am done wheeling? That would be sickkkkkk.

I have a buddy that does spray in bed liners. I'm sure he'd work something out for you lol :signs8:

Champ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey, Double,

How about one with grey stitching to match a regular interior rather than the red. Can you make the claw marks in maybe a blue or even just eliminate them altogether and just have the writing? Finally how about a price shipped to Ontario Canada?

OP
OP
T

TheDoubleAA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey, Double,

How about one with grey stitching to match a regular interior rather than the red. Can you make the claw marks in maybe a blue or even just eliminate them altogether and just have the writing? Finally how about a price shipped to Ontario Canada?

I'm working on pricing right now and we can make anything you'd like. The picture you see was more of a demo to show folks some of what can be done.

cheesehead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This looks very promising... would love that on my center console... esp if we could each customize it a bit. When you have pricing, please put me on the list to contact. Thanks much!