February Orders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Randy what exactly is job 3? Is that a scheduling type deal ford uses?

Job3 is the progression of the build cycle. Job1 for the 2011 F150 started Sept 3rd 2010, and NO Ecoboost Engines were allowed or built for the F150's.
Job2 started Dec 3rdish and the Ecoboost was in full build. Untill today, I had not seen a Job3 F150 build sheet. Looks like Job3 will start May 2nd(ish).

Clear as mud??

randy

Vash

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks like the Tuxedo Black Raptors are still being selected for production. My Tux Black Raptor Supercrew ordered 28 FEB was assigned a VIN today and a build week of 02 MAY. Hope everything goes on schedule. I was getting worried about having to change colors. Glad I don't even have to think about it now.

OP
OP
h20son

h20son

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered mine on the 15th and heard from SVT it will be at the dealer this week. Dealer is telling me end of next week. I just don't understand......

OP
OP
h20son

h20son

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So after calling SVT a second time and getting the same response that it's sitting at the rail yard 100 miles from the dealer I got him to tell me the transport company scheduled to deliver the vehicle. I called the company and told them I worked for the Ford dealer and the customer is patiently waiting for the car to get to the dealer. He put me on hold for a few minutes then told me that they would have it loaded tonight and it will be waiting for me when I arrive to work tomorrow. I HOPE that he is telling me the truth and I can pick it up on Saturday after work. It will make it the best weekend ever!

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So after calling SVT a second time and getting the same response that it's sitting at the rail yard 100 miles from the dealer I got him to tell me the transport company scheduled to deliver the vehicle. I called the company and told them I worked for the Ford dealer and the customer is patiently waiting for the car to get to the dealer. He put me on hold for a few minutes then told me that they would have it loaded tonight and it will be waiting for me when I arrive to work tomorrow. I HOPE that he is telling me the truth and I can pick it up on Saturday after work. It will make it the best weekend ever!

Now that's taking the bull by the horns right there! Well played.