February Orders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

h20son

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone that has ordered their truck in Feb received it yet? If not what dates have the dealer provided you as far as build dates and delivery dates?

OP
OP
h20son

h20son

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just was contacted by my dealer and still looking like a April 29th delivery date. Ordered 2.15. My head is going crazy. This little bit of waiting is killing me.

mtcatsfan

Reaction score
Ordered 3/17. Dealer originally said approx 8 weeks. Now I'm told it will probably be late May.

I figure I'll be lucky to have it by Memorial Day and pissed if I don't have it by the 4th of July! But I haven't really followed up on it either. I figure the wait will be easier if it just unexpectedly shows up 1 day.

Fordx4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealer sent my DORA just now. it has Order Reciept date of 2/16/11. DORA Processed of 4/6/11. I am Priority 01, is that good? At the top it says Alter-Order **Company Submittted** 4/06.11. I have a partial vin maybe on here it looks like. Is any of this good news or am I still just sitting in the same boat still dumping buckets of water out trying to stay afloat?

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dealer sent my DORA just now. it has Order Reciept date of 2/16/11. DORA Processed of 4/6/11. I am Priority 01, is that good? At the top it says Alter-Order **Company Submittted** 4/06.11. I have a partial vin maybe on here it looks like. Is any of this good news or am I still just sitting in the same boat still dumping buckets of water out trying to stay afloat?

Priority 01 is ONLY givin by Ford (not dealer) This is a very good sign. You should get a VIN # in the next day or two.

That being said, I had 2 Priority 01 units, BOTH Tux Black 3 weeks ago. I was expecting my VIN #'s and then the Tux Blk paint issues happened. BOTH of my Priority 01 status trucks were changed back to Priority 10 and NO VIN's issued. They BOTH just went BACK to Priority 01 last night, so we will see???

randy

ThugHunter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Outside your house in the FBI Surveillance Van
The thing that's sad is Ford is building trucks on a daily basis that end up sitting on dealer lots for months while our ordered trucks are sitting as a stack of papers on some dudes desk. My order is marked priority 10 and I ordered 2/25. If some guy that ordered his truck on 4/6 is priority 1 and he gets his truck before me, that's just WRONG!! This process is starting to take a toll on my patience.