February Orders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Smokinjo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Randy,
my dealer just told my my early april order has not yet been pulled and that if i dont switch from tux black it wont be. he said we can switch colors to nonmetalic black or another and hope it gets pulled but no garantees - what are you hearing? are your orders placed in early april being pulled?

Badger
I think Randy has a Tux Black Screw coming in soon, Perhaps you can buy from him if that is what you are looking for.

Vash

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Randy,
my dealer just told my my early april order has not yet been pulled and that if i dont switch from tux black it wont be. he said we can switch colors to nonmetalic black or another and hope it gets pulled but no garantees - what are you hearing? are your orders placed in early april being pulled?

Badger,

If you see this thread: http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f5/b...shortage-tuxedo-black-paint-1960/index14.html

There is information regarding a new black color designated UA and showing up in the 2011 order bank along with Tuxedo Black and its associated color code.

What your dealer is telling you may very well be true unless Randy has information to the contrary which is definitely possible.

Just because the Merck pigment plant in Japan is back up and running does not mean the supply chain is instantly restored. It takes time for products to ship and become available as an end product. The initial shortage was not totally apparent until a month or so after the earthquake/tsunami. I would think it would take just as long for the new product arrivals to alleviate the pigment shortage. These types of products often take a multiple week ocean journey loaded in a cargo container on a ship to their destination. Also, there is no telling what order the company will ship in. I would imagine they would try to supply Japanese and nearby manufacturers first.

Also, there is no guarantee that Ford will even produce any unscheduled orders in Tuxedo Black or any of the other affected colors since there is still only one such pigment plant in the world and something could easily happen to affect supply again. Merck claims it is building a second plant in Germany, but that will take time. In the meantime, I think a lot of its customers are going away from the Xirallic pigment until it is no longer single-sourced.

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Randy,

You can have this one. Sch'ed to be built next week. Should have it by the first week of June.

I just got some good news. I got one of my Black 2011 Crew Cabs pulled and VIN'ed that has been in the order bank since early Feb. If you would like it, I need a $1000 CC or check to put it your name.

Thanks Randy
============================
W035 1 18 145 L4 UH 7B 517A 6 05/05 SUB TO PLA 1FTFW1R63BFB83593
Scheduled to Day (May-23-2011)
============================
2011 F-150
Order No: W035 Priority: 10
Ord Code: 517A Cust/Flt Name:
RETAIL
W1R F150 RAPTOR CRW $44700
.145" WHEELBASE
UH TUXEDO BLACK
7 RAPTOR
B BLACK INTERIOR
517A PREF EQUIP PKG
.XLT SERIES
.SVT RAPTOR
64S .17" ALUM
996 6.2L EFI 2V V8
446 ELEC 6-SPD AUTO
T7R .LT315 BSW A/T
.4.10 ELEC LOCK
SLCT SHFT TRANS
36 GAL TANK
JOB #3 ORDER
55L LUXURY PACKAGE 2190
.ADJUST PEDALS
.BD CLR PWR MIRR
.REMOTE START
.PWR DRVR & PASS
.HEATED SEATS
7300# GVWR
425 50 STATE EMISS NC
43M POWER MOONROOF 995
AUTO TEMP CNTL
58N SONY NAVIGATION 2495
61R RAPTOR PLUS PK 595
.TRL BRAKE CONTR
.REARVIEW CAMERA
63E BED EXTENDER 250
63T TAILGATE STEP 375
FUEL CHARGE
ADV ASSESSMENT
DEST AND DELIV 975

TOTAL BASE AND OPTIONS 52575
TOTAL MSRP $52575.00 - $3000 OFF = $49575.00
you pay Tax/Title/Lic/Reg/Plate fee's for the State where you reg it.

PEZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm getting excited, I might actually get this truck afterall! I called SVT today, and to my surprise, they said my truck went to production on 5/16, instead of 5/23, and has an ETA of 5/30 to be at my dealership!!

Fordx4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm getting excited, I might actually get this truck afterall! I called SVT today, and to my surprise, they said my truck went to production on 5/16, instead of 5/23, and has an ETA of 5/30 to be at my dealership!!

That was lucky. Hope you get it soon.

Fordx4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After a 4 1/2 hour drive up to the dealership my truck was delivered to, 2 1/2 hours at the dealership (Ridiculous) and 4 1/2 hour drive back I finally have my Raptor. It was 11 before I got back tonight so no pics. Im tired and need to get off this computer before I start buying more mods....