February Orders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ThugHunter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Outside your house in the FBI Surveillance Van
Thanks Randy for the explanation. I think my salesman keeps wondering where I get all my information from haha.

This forum got me in hot water with the wife and dealership two days ago. I followed someone's advise and called Ford to check status. Ford then called the dealer and asked why there customer was calling them for information. The owner of the dealer then called my wife (she works for the dealer) and asked why I was calling Ford. It didn't go well.

And now to top all this off, I found a equally equipped truck sitting on a dealers lot. They're even advertising 3k under msrp. If my wife didn't work for the dealer, I would have already cancelled my order and flown to pick up the Raptor from out of state.

Last edited:

Fordx4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The thing that's sad is Ford is building trucks on a daily basis that end up sitting on dealer lots for months while our ordered trucks are sitting as a stack of papers on some dudes desk. My order is marked priority 10 and I ordered 2/25. If some guy that ordered his truck on 4/6 is priority 1 and he gets his truck before me, that's just WRONG!! This process is starting to take a toll on my patience.

I ordered mine 2/12, it just has dora processed on 4/06 for some reason I do not know. Is your wife getting a cut of the deal? If not go buy that other truck. :peace:

ThugHunter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Outside your house in the FBI Surveillance Van
I ordered mine 2/12, it just has dora processed on 4/06 for some reason I do not know. Is your wife getting a cut of the deal? If not go buy that other truck. :peace:

She gets no cut, but the dealer kind of went out of their way to buy my car from me and they're selling me the Raptor at invoice (which I know invoice isn't anything big these days).

Fordx4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
She gets no cut, but the dealer kind of went out of their way to buy my car from me and they're selling me the Raptor at invoice (which I know invoice isn't anything big these days).

Well I hope you and I both get good news soon. Im not counting on anything until Im sitting in it.

PEZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered on 2/12. The last update I got seemed pretty credible. It should be built the 1st or 2nd week of May. The ETA for me to see it, is the end of May or beginning of June. I'm Tuxedo Black and I haven't been told to switch it yet. Just saving money and watching gas prices go up!

OP
OP
h20son

h20son

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My build date was the 11th......dealer couldn't give me any info other then delivery should happen on the 29th this month. Of course I will be in Pensacola that weekend......bummer.

Fordx4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My salesman emailed me today and said mine is now in production. I requested a VIN from him. Maybe this is finally moving in a positive direction.

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got a Tux Black Supercab pulled and Vin'ed last night. (shows Job3)

2569 1 15 133 L4 UH 7B 517A 6 04/14 SUB TO PLA 1FTEX1R69BFB70713

It was Bad Ass Raptor Chicks 2011 Supercab AND IT's AVAILABLE if someone whats it.

X1R 1FTEX1R69BFB70713 F-150 In Order Processing Scheduled to Week (Week -of May-02-2011 ) Ford Dearborn Assembly, MI

2011 F-150
Order No: 2569 Priority: 10
Ord Code: 517A Cust/Flt Name: BARC
RETAIL
X1R F150 RAPTOR S/C $41935
.133" WHEELBASE
UH TUXEDO BLACK
7 RAPTOR
B BLACK INTERIOR

517A PREF EQUIP PKG
.XLT SERIES
.SVT RAPTOR