Favor from the Forum

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

14gti

Reaction score
Anyone near Arlington Texas? I've been looking for a Terrain Raptor for a while, and this one has been for sale for a long time (According to Cargurus) Want to move forward, and send a mechanic to inspect it since I'm in another state.

If anyone has some free time and is from the area I would appreciate some feedback.

Arlington Terrain 2013 Ford F-150: Used Truck for Sale - D22383

Just don't buy it from under me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

F150Feste

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone near Arlington Texas? I've been looking for a Terrain Raptor for a while, and this one has been for sale for a long time (According to Cargurus) Want to move forward, and send a mechanic to inspect it since I'm in another state.

If anyone has some free time and is from the area I would appreciate some feedback.

Looks like a nice truck, good price too. I live in Dallas, but wouldn't be able to go look at it until this weekend for you. May be sold by then as the price is pretty low for that truck. Your call.

OP
OP

14gti

Reaction score
Looks like a nice truck, good price too. I live in Dallas, but wouldn't be able to go look at it until this weekend for you. May be sold by then as the price is pretty low for that truck. Your call.

Pm'd

Dirkdiggler79

Reaction score

Just in case you need a second option
http://www.griffithfordsanmarcos.com/used/Ford/2014-Ford-F-150-f58ef85e0a0e0a1725c5dc92bb788e06.htm?searchDepth=8:11

OP
OP

14gti

Reaction score
Just in case you need a second option
http://www.griffithfordsanmarcos.com/used/Ford/2014-Ford-F-150-f58ef85e0a0e0a1725c5dc92bb788e06.htm?searchDepth=8:11

Dirk,
The lack of inventory and the residual value of these things blows my mind. I've had to expand the search to nation-wide. Awesome for you owners, not so much for us dreamers. Thanks for the tip, keep em comin!