Fav exit position?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shad0w

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Just a quick poll...
Whats your fav exhaust exit position?

Under bumper and straight out back?
Factory position?
Lightning position in front of rear wheel?

Just curious :)

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
IMO lightning
next would be factory position but have matching tips on the driverside(dual) also

i would really like to see a setup with an aftermarket rear bumper with a thru the bumoer or at least a cutout in the bumper like the dare i say it here dodge ram dual exit. get them tucked up high so they dont get grabbed off roading

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Street Queens only. Doesn't stay pretty after serious offroading - if that's you, eliminate everything after the muffler. Dump it or drag it home behind ya!

Last edited:

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you off road your tips will end up looking like this (or worse):

IMG_1939.jpg

You can do this now, before your tips are hammered, or you can do it later (like I did):

IMG_1980.jpg

Worrying about exhaust tips, location and look is for street queens. Just saying.

DirtNasty

FRF Addict
Reaction score

IMG_1939.jpg

You can do this now, before your tips are hammered, or you can do it later (like I did):

IMG_1980.jpg

Worrying about exhaust tips, location and look is for street queens. Just saying.

^what he said, my SW is going to get chopped like that before it goes on.

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I dump mine after the axle too

IMG_1939.jpg

IMG_1980.jpg

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Mine is dumped straight from the headers it's pretty much just straight piped the only way to go!! LOUD AND PROUD!!

Nice! How much can ya get away with chopping and still pass emissions inspection? I guess every year you could always weld the cat on, pass inspection, then remove