Factory recommended services besides oil changes?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tango_9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m at 10k miles and just did my second Mobil1 oil change. My only concern is that there is no official records of maintenance being done since I’m doing it myself at home should a warranty issue arise (*knocking on wood*)
I had the same concern, I asked the dealer and was told to keep a record in the owners manual?, we will see

OP
OP
Oldfart

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had the same concern, I asked the dealer and was told to keep a record in the owners manual?, we will see
I figured I would do what I've done with my Volvo forever, I tear off the flap from the filter, write the date and mileage on it, staple it on a piece of paper and save it in a file folder with my other Raptor receipts. Sounds like a good idea to save it in Ford Pass, I'll have to figure out how to do that.

Thanks for the feedback from everyone, I wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something.

JohnyPython

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I snap a pic of the gauge cluster when I reset the maintenance screen. It’s got the date and it’s good enough proof since I’m never selling it.

I wonder if the computer records the maintenance resets?

Webb24

Reaction score
Not trying to hijack the thread but I have similar concerns. I am approaching 50k miles on my 2018. Isnt that about the time for new transmission fluid or differential fluid? Anyone have a breakdown on what to do at 50k miles? I bought the truck with 30k on it and have done nothing but change the oil and get the cam phasers fixed by the dealer. I really dont drive the truck a lot but I would like to stay on top of the maintenance.

goblues38

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’m at 10k miles and just did my second Mobil1 oil change. My only concern is that there are no official records of maintenance being done since I’m doing it myself at home should a warranty issue arise (*knocking on wood*)

Just "log" it on one of the back pages of the manual. Maybe keep a receipt for oil and filter purchase (I didn't).

It is usually pretty obvious those who do not care for their vehicle.