F 150 Scheduling news!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alexhartang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck was dealer ordered before I knew about it, all I did was ask for a color change. My adm also was only 3500. I dont think the ford factory is concerned about what customer paid their dealer more, although at this point who knows. Im not sure theres really any rhyme or reason to who gets picked, or at least it doesnt seem like there is. I am still curious if currently having a vin eliminates the differentiation from build 1&2 though, or in other words if that factor even applies.
I’d be curious as well.

DillyDally

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck was dealer ordered before I knew about it, all I did was ask for a color change. My adm also was only 3500. I dont think the ford factory is concerned about what customer paid their dealer more, although at this point who knows. Im not sure theres really any rhyme or reason to who gets picked, or at least it doesnt seem like there is. I am still curious if currently having a vin eliminates the differentiation from build 1&2 though, or in other words if that factor even applies.
Glad you didnt get screwed with more that 3500. What I've learned is the zone rep def has pull in which trucks get produced first. The more annoying the rep the better off you are. A couple other dudes and myself were paying MSRP and oddly enough are still waiting while dealer orders and adm orders are getting pumped out. Just speculation but seems too... aligned if you know what i mean

brijen

Reaction score
word on the streets is someone has taken delivery of a 22 801... dont know if its true or not but the dude was def vocal about it. Also a little odd that im still waiting (june order) and the 22 801s are already caught up. Feel like my truck is lost in a corner
According to Ford.com inventory search, this one just arrived at the dealer (presold):

DocMarshall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
word on the streets is someone has taken delivery of a 22 801... dont know if its true or not but the dude was def vocal about it. Also a little odd that im still waiting (june order) and the 22 801s are already caught up. Feel like my truck is lost in a corner
22 801s are most definitely not caught up. My order date was 9am EST on 10/1. Build date 12/6 pushed several times. Went into production 1/26, Blend 2/2...now silence...

alexhartang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
M
According to Ford.com inventory search, this one just arrived at the dealer (presold):
i mean the early (Oct) 801a retail orders for MY22 can’t be too far from production, the books only opened in October right?

DocMarshall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's bush league that any 22 801's would get delivered before all the 21's do. Unless there is some sort of 21 specific shortage (such as the parts
M

i mean the early (Oct) 801a retail orders for MY22 can’t be too far from production, the books only opened in October right?
Yes, they opened 10/1. My 801a went into production 1/26 and had a blend of 2/2. No updates since then though.

NasT-Rap

Reaction score
Glad you didnt get screwed with more that 3500. What I've learned is the zone rep def has pull in which trucks get produced first. The more annoying the rep the better off you are. A couple other dudes and myself were paying MSRP and oddly enough are still waiting while dealer orders and adm orders are getting pumped out. Just speculation but seems too... aligned if you know what i mean
Sounds like the zone reps may be getting some sort of kick back from the dealers. They charge higher ADM and sell the truck then the rep tries to push the orders through quicker and receives something from dealer. I dont know but if this is true, more than likely this is what is going on.

alexhartang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's bush league that any 22 801's would get delivered before all the 21's do. Unless there is some sort of 21 specific shortage (such as the parts

Yes, they opened 10/1. My 801a went into production 1/26 and had a blend of 2/2. No updates since then though.
Well sheet that’s awesome! I’m no VIN still but after a phone call with my SM Friday I’m hoping to convince him to call the zone rep and try to push the order along. 4 months, right after books opened, 35 package with allocation should not take this long to get scheduled lol.

OP
OP
TX-RAP70R

TX-RAP70R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered 10/22, have a vin, priority code 01. Im pushed back to 3/21 (from 2/21). Does that mean im going to be somewhere in build #2 or is that irrelevant since I have a vin and could be pushed back up?

IS, 35, 801, pro pow, carbon fiber, sunroof, s/s delete for what its worth
Should be Job #1, but who knows how Ford is running things these days.

OP
OP
TX-RAP70R

TX-RAP70R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Zone Reps definitely have pull since they manually schedule Raptor orders!