F 150 Scheduling news!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

elking

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I say October or November timeframe and that’s a big if at least for me with January order date.

Last edited:

alexhartang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I say October or November timeframe and that’s a big if at least for me with January order date.
BIG if lol. Verified allocated October order still no VIN here. 35, no spray liner, auto SS delete. Ford doesn’t care about making our trucks, they care about selling more to dummies like us that have this idea we’ll ever get one

Tm2525ai

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If so, guess we'll be swapping out for an R model.:pepper:
I doubt that, the next 3 year's worth of Rs are already sold, promised to people will to pay much more than $10K ADM, much more. I am not wrong on this, and was told that by several dealers.
They will likely be sold for $120K and above, as well.

Yoshi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I doubt that, the next 3 year's worth of Rs are already sold, promised to people will to pay much more than $10K ADM, much more. I am not wrong on this, and was told that by several dealers.
They will likely be sold for $120K and above, as well.
Ford loves their customers. If you ordered a 2022 Raptor in 2021 and it doesn't get built until end of year, Jim Farley will call Ford Performance and have them replace your order with a Raptor R at no charge. If you are a FRF Addict you will get an additional 10K of for your troubles.

ihoffland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BIG if lol. Verified allocated October order still no VIN here. 35, no spray liner, auto SS delete. Ford doesn’t care about making our trucks, they care about selling more to dummies like us that have this idea we’ll ever get one
Sounds like your dealer lied to you. Plenty of people on here have early Oct Orders with Vins and build dates/in production. My 37 with no liner and no ss delete is in production currently. Ordered Oct 7th.