F 150 Scheduling news!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alexhartang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SM and salesman have told me several times that they have "multiple allocations".... I don't think they would lie, as I've known the SM for over 7 years and this is the 3rd car I've bought from them where he's been involved (priced them all).
Thanks for the reply. Just curious as my dealer says he has two allocations for MY22 raptors, so if it’s taking you with an allocation this long, makes me feel better about mine taking forever. Just wish we knew why!

DaveInMn

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. Just curious as my dealer says he has two allocations for MY22 raptors, so if it’s taking you with an allocation this long, makes me feel better about mine taking forever. Just wish we knew why!
My SM also told me about the time I ordered that he had 7 MY 22 allocations...and probably could get more. He said he talks to the rep the first week of each month and that's when its decided what he can expect to get produced in the next month.

I've read on here and elsewhere that the allocations are doled out on a by month basis. Maybe (at least) part of the reason(s) for our delay "our month(s)" haven't arrived (or were delayed, for some reason) yet?? Beats me.......

alexhartang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My SM also told me about the time I ordered that he had 7 MY 22 allocations...and probably could get more. He said he talks to the rep the first week of each month and that's when its decided what he can expect to get produced in the next month.

I've read on here and elsewhere that the allocations are doled out on a by month basis. Maybe (at least) part of the reason(s) for our delay "our month(s)" haven't arrived (or were delayed, for some reason) yet?? Beats me.......
I’m hoping! I’m going to ask SM about it this week and see what he has to say

cmstric

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SM and salesman have told me several times that they have "multiple allocations".... I don't think they would lie, as I've known the SM for over 7 years and this is the 3rd car I've bought from them where he's been involved (priced them all).
What priority code are you?

DINOZR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Super disappointing that $80k trucks take 9 months to be built. Ford should stop taking orders, and stop building a single piece of dealer stock until all retail orders, and orders placed 4 months ago are complete.
Bronco reservation holders would like to have a word...