F 150 Scheduling news!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DAF

Reaction score
Ordered 10/22, have a vin, priority code 01. Im pushed back to 3/21 (from 2/21). Does that mean im going to be somewhere in build #2 or is that irrelevant since I have a vin and could be pushed back up?

IS, 35, 801, pro pow, carbon fiber, sunroof, s/s delete for what its worth

alexhartang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered 10/22, have a vin, priority code 01. Im pushed back to 3/21 (from 2/21). Does that mean im going to be somewhere in build #2 or is that irrelevant since I have a vin and could be pushed back up?

IS, 35, 801, pro pow, carbon fiber, sunroof, s/s delete for what its worth
I have almost the exact same spec and my order is allocated (verified) from 10/26. No VIN, still unscheduled clean. Losing my marbles and wish Ford would be up front with how they pick and choose random orders to fill. Long story longer, I would think you’d be placed into job #2, but I’m still learning how this all works.

DillyDally

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have almost the exact same spec and my order is allocated (verified) from 10/26. No VIN, still unscheduled clean. Losing my marbles and wish Ford would be up front with how they pick and choose random orders to fill. Long story longer, I would think you’d be placed into job #2, but I’m still learning how this all works.
Simple. Those that pay a higher adm get produced first. They've even prioritized 22s over 21s

DillyDally

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are the 21's that are waiting all 801A and the 22's that have been produced all 800A's though?
word on the streets is someone has taken delivery of a 22 801... dont know if its true or not but the dude was def vocal about it. Also a little odd that im still waiting (june order) and the 22 801s are already caught up. Feel like my truck is lost in a corner

DAF

Reaction score
Simple. Those that pay a higher adm get produced first. They've even prioritized 22s over 21s
My truck was dealer ordered before I knew about it, all I did was ask for a color change. My adm also was only 3500. I dont think the ford factory is concerned about what customer paid their dealer more, although at this point who knows. Im not sure theres really any rhyme or reason to who gets picked, or at least it doesnt seem like there is. I am still curious if currently having a vin eliminates the differentiation from build 1&2 though, or in other words if that factor even applies.