EZDOWN TailGate Mod.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SERG09

Hi Ho Silver
Reaction score
I returned the old style to Amazon and re-ordered from realtruck dot com using discount code 1sracing which provided 10% off. Thanks for posting this code earlier in the thread!!

$35.54 shipped ... hope it's the updated version. Thanks for the heads up!!

svt83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I returned the old style to Amazon and re-ordered from realtruck dot com using discount code 1sracing which provided 10% off. Thanks for posting this code earlier in the thread!!

$35.54 shipped ... hope it's the updated version. Thanks for the heads up!!

It should be. I got mine just a couple weeks ago. It works great

trentw12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i just installed the DZ43200 (OLD VERSION) AND IT DOESN'T HIT OR BIND. WORKS GREAT!! NOW TO PUT THE IN CHANNEL VENT VISORS IN TOMORROW!

Phyguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Broke mine on the Texas run. Up and down with the tailgate so much I guess...

Sent DZ an email through their website yesterday telling them what happened and woke up this morning with an email from them saying they are sending out new parts.

Great customer service IMO.

CAbimmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine broke as well on the run. The spring clip slid odd, all I had to do is move it back and it's fine

Vash

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just got the new version. It was ordered from Amazon for 29.99 with Prime 2-day shipping. Works great so far.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Drop it like it's hot!

First off you guys are great. RaptorWifey saw this and knew it needed to be on the truck if she was to use the drop gate.

I installed the EZDOWN tonight. It only took one beer. It has to be one of the easiest mods. Here is a video of it going down...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKHc_0H7IsY

Now I want one for the toilet seat!!

EDIT>>> now I got the vid linked up

Last edited:

willis68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This thing is awesome, took about 10 minutes to install it should have came on the truck from the factory