Extended Warranty - Yes or No??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Boss Hoss

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Normally I would not recommend one because of the modification issues however, on mine the repairs mine have required would have paid for themselves plus and those we not powertrain related. Give it some serious thought…

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's a scam! Ford looks for reasons not to repair under warranty. They bugged the hell out of me to buy it though, I must have had to say NO 20 times.

6gun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Strangely, I recommend the Ford Warranty. I have 50K mi on my truck and it has paid for itself. Also, in both cases, the dealer came to me with the problem during regular checkups and has been totally proactive in fixing the truck. I also have gotten my money's worth from the rental car coverage as well. IJS. My experience Premium Care is well worth it.

Slypig

Reaction score
I got it but I plan on keeping my truck for a long time. Besides, it doesn't take very many things to go wrong for it to pay for itself.

Mike Hammer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As with all warranty's, its a numbers game, just like in Vegas. I have wasted more money on other dumb things. So lets add this to my list, I have one.

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I forgot to add I went through two alternators all ready so half may warranty is paid up and I still have 5 more years to go. LOL

Last edited: