GEN 2 Exhaust questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I have the AWE 2FG exhaust and I absolutely love it. It sounds clean and deep, and isn't raspy or annoying with minimal drone. In my opinion it's the best exhaust option out there for these trucks. I put together a short Youtube with some sound cilps of before/after if anyone is interested. And if you have any questions feel free to reply here or DM me on Instagram @raptorsofinsta

hj_s14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm getting old I guess, it's still too loud more than needed. My little girl doesn't like it when I drive with her and my wife as well. And the Ford Performance is probably the most quiet one compare to the rest out there LOL
I have other cars that are loud and I don't drive with my 5 yrs old on those cars so I"m OK

What was wrong with the Ford Performance? I'm looking at it.

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm getting old I guess, it's still too loud more than needed. My little girl doesn't like it when I drive with her and my wife as well. And the Ford Performance is probably the most quiet one compare to the rest out there LOL
I have other cars that are loud and I don't drive with my 5 yrs old on those cars so I"m OK

My youngest is 10 and he probably makes more noise than any exhaust!

Pure745

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the AWE 0FG (full system) and love it - very deep and loud which is what I like. There is a tiny bit of rasp under load when in a high gear and high amounts of boost but that's about the only time. Add a TurboSmart EM blow off valve and the truck just sounds really cool.

Also note, I have a Cobb tune which I think adds to the rasp under load, otherwise I don't think you would hear it.

I will also note that I have heard the H-Pipe only and it has a tone of rasp with a tune and would 100% not get it or recommend it - go with the full system, you will not be disappointed.

Also very familiar with AWE systems for Porshe which is how I found them - def top notch.

Jeff-Ohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got Corsa muffler and x pipe... guess my favorite has been muffler only... tried all three setups....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love my truck with the Corsa muffler and x pipe. I still have all of the stock parts and could do whatever, but I love it the way it is. Makes a nice sound with normal acceleration, makes a really nice sound when getting on it, and is very quiet when just cruising.