Exact location of sunroof drain tube exit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GWBush

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2nd post today.. it’s a record! Chasing wet carpet and clearing sunroof drain holes. I’ve searched here and YouTube and cannot locate the exact EXIT location of the four sunroof drain tubes. Are they in the chassis? Front 2 drain near A pillar but the tube I can’t see or grab.

Front drains perfectly but the rear passenger might be clogged. Where EXACTLY should I find these drain tube exits? I want to ensure I can pull them past the chassis to ensure the side channels are not filling with water

Can anyone shoot a pic or a link I missed for this?

2010 SCAB

Thanks much
CC

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score

I used this as a guide. Idk if its the same in a scab. Mine were behind the rear pillar plastic leading down into the rockers.

Font im still not sure but they seem to drain somewhere around the wheel wells…

This is where I routed the rears.

Attachments

• 287B70D3-0E71-4F21-BE18-E36159724142.jpeg
    287B70D3-0E71-4F21-BE18-E36159724142.jpeg
    242.4 KB · Views: 29

yoopercharged

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I used this as a guide. Idk if its the same in a scab. Mine were behind the rear pillar plastic leading down into the rockers.

Font im still not sure but they seem to drain somewhere around the wheel wells…

This is where I routed the rears.
Same approach for me. It's easier to go through that hole in the wheel well than through the rockers. Grab a flashlight and a long 90° pick. You should be able to fish them out relatively easy once you locate them, ASSUMING the Scab is a similar layout.

OP
OP
GWBush

GWBush

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Gents. Saw that and it helps but SCAB might be different. Water definitely coming down by rear wheel well but damn if I can’t find the outlet. Thanks