Evil Manufacturing/Off road

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

06z

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SVC for the win…
Not so sure about that. I just drove a SVC built mid travel Raptor. I let the owner drive my HM built long travel. Long story short, there will be a used SVC mid travel kit up for sale in the very near future :D. HM is that much better. Unless you have driven an HM built truck, you will never understand.

roger7254

Reaction score
Not so sure about that. I just drove a SVC built mid travel Raptor. I let the owner drive my HM built long travel. Long story short, there will be a used SVC mid travel kit up for sale in the very near future :D. HM is that much better. Unless you have driven an HM built truck, you will never understand.
Keep us update with the HM build, very interested.

06z

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Keep us update with the HM build, very interested.

Here you go.

Latchkey Kid

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ordered in January.... 63 emails later and 5+ months and still haven't gotten everything. Hardware was incomplete on almost every part, or was incorrect, pre-cut holes for lights were incorrectly placed so I can't mount lights, absolutely no contact from owner to give me a status update, and this is what I did finally get back from him...... Disappointed doesn't begin to describe how this experience has been!!!!!
(Btw I'm still waiting on my fuel can holder!)

Billy,

Apologies Billy as I did not see the April 15th message. I just looked and I still cannot find it. I am not trying to ignore you. We are just now getting the fuel jug holders finished off. Please understand we are having major delays due to our move still. We have new vendors such as our laser cutter making stuff for us and half the time they come in not formed correctly so we are having to redo this stuff twice and three times to get them right. We just got in our 3rd batch of fuel jug holders and they are finally correct meaning bent properly. We will be sending these to you very soon. As far as the bumper, this may very well be one of our new fabricators who simply made a mistake mounting the front plate up to high by not using the blueprints. I have no issues making a new bumper for you. Just say the word and I will start one. As for the missing hardware, I do know we had a new employee in packaging whom missed quite a few things. All of this has been coming up for the past month or so and she is no longer with us. We do have a much better packing employee now and he seems to be getting stuff packaged correctly. Let me know what you are missing and I will send out a package right away.

Regards,
Doug Parks
Evil Offroad

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I ordered a 3rd brake light from them about 2 months ago. Apparently the red LEDs were on back order. As of 2 weeks ago the red LEDs are back in stock. If it’s not sent out this week I will be asking for a refund / doing a charge back in my credit card. Hopefully it gets sorted out

I was trying to avoid the GJ treatment

roger7254

Reaction score
Ordered in January.... 63 emails later and 5+ months and still haven't gotten everything. Hardware was incomplete on almost every part, or was incorrect, pre-cut holes for lights were incorrectly placed so I can't mount lights, absolutely no contact from owner to give me a status update, and this is what I did finally get back from him...... Disappointed doesn't begin to describe how this experience has been!!!!!
(Btw I'm still waiting on my fuel can holder!)

Billy,

Apologies Billy as I did not see the April 15th message. I just looked and I still cannot find it. I am not trying to ignore you. We are just now getting the fuel jug holders finished off. Please understand we are having major delays due to our move still. We have new vendors such as our laser cutter making stuff for us and half the time they come in not formed correctly so we are having to redo this stuff twice and three times to get them right. We just got in our 3rd batch of fuel jug holders and they are finally correct meaning bent properly. We will be sending these to you very soon. As far as the bumper, this may very well be one of our new fabricators who simply made a mistake mounting the front plate up to high by not using the blueprints. I have no issues making a new bumper for you. Just say the word and I will start one. As for the missing hardware, I do know we had a new employee in packaging whom missed quite a few things. All of this has been coming up for the past month or so and she is no longer with us. We do have a much better packing employee now and he seems to be getting stuff packaged correctly. Let me know what you are missing and I will send out a package right away.

Regards,
Doug Parks
Evil Offroad
I feel for you brother! Reminding me of my experience with Evil Offroad. Hope it will work out better for you then it did for me.

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Apparently they are modifying their third brake light to seal better. If this is the case it’s worth the wait for a couple extra weeks!