Estimated Delivery Date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wake4dubleup

Reaction score
For those that have received their truck, how accurate was your delivery date when your truck was in transit/at the rail yard? Mine has been all over the map this last week and I’m not sure what to think. It’s consistently been 2/8-2/16 and everywhere in between.

MookeyB37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same, mines still showing 2/10 and I know it’s off the train waiting to be delivered to the dealership which is 45 mins from them.
The sales manager told me he expects it’ll be there “sometime” this coming week

So if it comes Thursday… it’ll have been just about 3 weeks since marked shipped. Needless to say, don’t get too excited… it’s still a waiting game

OP
OP
W

wake4dubleup

Reaction score
I know. I’m going out of town this Friday for a week and a half and would love pick up my truck before i leave. Mine had been sitting at the rail yard since Wednesday which is in the same town as my dealer. Who knows ‍♂️

BalorGrayJax

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine went from 2/2, to 2/7, to 2/6 and now 2/11. Since it's a 10 hour road trip to where the dealer is from me, it's only slightly annoying since I was hoping for it to be delivered and recall completed before the end of week so I can make it a long weekend and stay at a resort on the way back. Not sure exactly what my next 2 weeks will have in store, but I'm hoping I'm near the end.

NJ2020

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Once it’s shipped and gives a date range, it’s pretty accurate and possibly conservative. At least for mine. The lower range was 9/13 and showed up 9/3 for me.

Attachments

• 78A75BB6-531C-4F09-9D31-CB9156B7D24D.jpeg
    78A75BB6-531C-4F09-9D31-CB9156B7D24D.jpeg
    88.1 KB · Views: 40