ESP Warranty with rental

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

doverrover

Reaction score
I purchased the Flood Ford ESP warranty with the day 1 enhanced rental. Does anyone know how the rental works?? I talked to the service advisor at the dealer and they said to contact Ford...I contacted Ford and they said to talk to the service department at the dealer. Who the heck knows about this?? My dealer doesn't hand out loaner vehicles.

Last edited:

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
I purchased the Flood Ford ESP warranty with the day 1 enhanced rental. Does anyone know how the rental works?? I talked to the service advisor at the dealer and they said to contact Ford...I contacted Ford and they said to talk to the service department at the dealer. Who the heck knows about this?? My dealer doesn't hand out loaner vehicles.
Service advisor should have a rental car set up for you through their billing. That's how it has always worked for me.

OP
OP
D

doverrover

Reaction score
Service advisor should have a rental car set up for you through their billing. That's how it has always worked for me.
No dealer in my area works with rental car service. I'm located in Northern VA. If they did, would the dealer charge ford for the reimbursement?

Last edited:

tm965

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No dealer in my area has a works with rental car service. I'm located in Northern VA. If they did, would the dealer charge ford for the reimbursement?
malloy ford has put me in a rental before, but that was during the pandemic

Pismobound

Reaction score
Yes, through the service advisor at the dealership. I also have the first day rental. Every time I’ve taken my truck in for service, they reserve me a car through Enterprise rental located down the street.

OP
OP
D

doverrover

Reaction score
Yes, through the service advisor at the dealership. I also have the first day rental. Every time I’ve taken my truck in for service, they reserve me a car through Enterprise rental located down the street.
They give you a rental for just warranty work and oil/maintenance stuff or just warranty work?

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
No dealer in my area works with rental car service. I'm located in Northern VA. If they did, would the dealer charge ford for the reimbursement?
Ourisman on US1 in Alexandria.