Eibach springs question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dragoon218

Reaction score
I recently read a post where someone stated eibach at some point changed their springs. That the og ones were stiffer. Any truth to this? Thank you in advance!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

CHMP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I recently read a post where someone stated eibach at some point changed their springs. That the og ones were stiffer. Any truth to this? Thank you in advance!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Yes. The original spec'ed springs have been out of production for quite some time though.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
By the way, search Eibach and you should find tons of good feedback and information, pics of trucks with them if you haven’t. Just a nice resource the forum has built up.

Ron Lanza

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had mine for about a month and love them. Better ride and leveled it looks great !!IMG-0057.PNG Level looks Great !!

Clinsta

Reaction score
I’ve had mine for about a month or so. Definitely stiffened up the feel of front end in both steering and when off-road. This is not a bad thing in my opinion. The reason I installed them was for leveling the truck front to back and it definitely accomplished that.0616B830-3C40-4CFB-A11D-8125FE5FF77D.jpeg