Eibach Pro-lift springs installed with pics and comments

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Installed these a few days ago and so far they are great! Ride isn’t firmer, less brake dive and bounce. On my 2019 before settling it was about 2” lift in the front after a few days it’s settled at 1.7” lift.

Thank you for taking the measurements!

Glad to see that it's settling exactly as advertised at 1.7" for the 2019-20 trucks.

If anyone else is interested we have plenty in stock!

Eibach Pro Lift Springs 2017-2020 Raptor

CHMP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone running eibach and deaver +3 on there 2019? Looking for a picture to see what the Stance is

I'm gearing up for it. Did Eibachs a few months ago, the front end is still 1/4" nose high. My +3s are supposed to ship in a couple weeks, I'll certainly post photos. I figure if I end up with too much rake I can always load the bed with sandbags for a bit. The truck rides and handles way better with the bed loaded anyway.

Kyle Nezat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm gearing up for it. Did Eibachs a few months ago, the front end is still 1/4" nose high. My +3s are supposed to ship in a couple weeks, I'll certainly post photos. I figure if I end up with too much rake I can always load the bed with sandbags for a bit. The truck rides and handles way better with the bed loaded anyway.
Where did you order the deavers from? I was told a week maybe 2 but can’t get a answer now on when they will be shipping

NEOGARAGE

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Had a set of Eibach’s installed that have been kicking around the garage for months. Truck seems dead level.

View attachment 145829 View attachment 145830 View attachment 145831 View attachment 145832
Looks good man! Our 2019 with Eibachs and OEM leaf springs sat literally level front to back. It's perfect!

We've still got a bunch of these Eibach's in stock with free shipping. Use code "SUMMER" for 5% off too :)

https://www.neo-garage.com/collections/2017-ford-raptor/products/eibach-pro-lift-front-springs

txgunsntrucks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 2017 and would love to level out the truck with some springs.

but why the hell did eibach make springs that, after installation, make the front
higher than the back?

simply retarded