Eibach Pro-lift springs installed with pics and comments

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a 2017 and would love to level out the truck with some springs.

but why the hell did eibach make springs that, after installation, make the front
higher than the back?

simply retarded

My 2019 is dead level. Don’t confuse pictures of trucks on different angles that will affect how they sit at that moment. Doesn’t take much to makes the rear springs compress.

txgunsntrucks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
now 9 times out of 10 I do my own work. However I wanted to ask
ya'll that did it yourself, who changed the spring out (compressed it)?

you or a shop with a wall mounted machine?

I have done this work a few times on other vehicles, including an F150. didn't find it to be
a big deal with a loaner cheaper spring compressor from autozone. Actually having a good impact wrench is the tool that makes the job much easier. But keep reading from some of ya'll
this is extra difficult with these springs

is that internet bs or are these springs just that difficult to compress?

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score

I have done this work a few times on other vehicles, including an F150. didn't find it to be
a big deal with a loaner cheaper spring compressor from autozone. Actually having a good impact wrench is the tool that makes the job much easier. But keep reading from some of ya'll

Shop that did mine used a larger wall mounted compressor. We would have done it at my brothers shop, but he didn’t have this tool. I would say a strong impact is going to be needed to remove and retighten that lower shock bolt as well. Unless you get two people on each end with larger hand tools. These are probably the only two areas of the job that make exactly the right tools all the difference.

NEOGARAGE

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

You can use the loaner compressors on the stock spring, but I’ve tried them on the Eibachs and they won’t fit properly and it’s really sketchy. Two also aren’t strong enough to compress the Eibach spring enough. You need at least 4. I’d recommend letting a shop do it. Its way better than hurting or even killing yourself.

Johnkn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Geez, I'm still wishing there was a high-quality trusted shop around the Washington DC Capital Beltway that I could trust to have this done and have already done several.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
John .. I spoke to a local raptor owner and he had it done in winchester. I called the shop and I was quoted $300 and this includes the alignment. And they will also spray my rear wheels wells for $150. I am going to get this done in about 3-4 week and I will let you know how it goes.

Geez, I'm still wishing there was a high-quality trusted shop around the Washington DC Capital Beltway that I could trust to have this done and have already done several.

txgunsntrucks

Full Access Member
Reaction score

which is my issue. i trust no one else to work on my truck.
so that sucks this can't be done without a heavy duty spring compressor.

as for impact wrench's there's no bolt my 1/2 dewalt 20v can't take off. love it

Last edited: