Eibach Pro-lift springs installed with pics and comments

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

motohead314

Reaction score
After about a year of reading this thread I finally pulled the trigger. 2018 Eibach and Deavers +3.

Like many others, I was worried about ruining the ride of the Raptor but I definitely prefer this setup over stock. The nose dive is gone, less body roll in the corners, and axle hop is reduced. Overall, pretty happy.

In the future I may see about swapping in some custom Deavers +4 or having my +3's re-arched to +4. I got the full 2.5" of lift up front and I'd prefer to get a little rake back as I do haul/tow stuff on occasion. I thought about the Icons but they looked a little weak to me and I didn't particularly want the extra 20% stiffness of setting 2.

49575237272_78ffce2161_o.jpg

alphatwox

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After about a year of reading this thread I finally pulled the trigger. 2018 Eibach and Deavers +3.

Like many others, I was worried about ruining the ride of the Raptor but I definitely prefer this setup over stock. The nose dive is gone, less body roll in the corners, and axle hop is reduced. Overall, pretty happy.

In the future I may see about swapping in some custom Deavers +4 or having my +3's re-arched to +4. I got the full 2.5" of lift up front and I'd prefer to get a little rake back as I do haul/tow stuff on occasion. I thought about the Icons but they looked a little weak to me and I didn't particularly want the extra 20% stiffness of setting 2.

Looking really good...solid choice

Troutrad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just wondering how much it cost you to get these installed. Something I definitely couldn’t do myself.... embarrassed to say I got charged $500+ (on top of the $225 these cost). Did I get taken to the cleaners?

Troutrad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
as long as that price included an alignment they charged you fairly

Thanks... I figured it’d be 2-3 hrs tops but when I got the bill closer to 600 than 5, I was a little taken aback. The shops been super fair before so I just sucked it up. Thanks for confirming!

ARQUE

Reaction score

Looks great! How do you like the ride of the Deavers compared to stock? I’m planning on going with the same set up. Thanks.

motohead314

Reaction score
Looks great! How do you like the ride of the Deavers compared to stock? I’m planning on going with the same set up. Thanks.

The Deavers ride great. It's not a drastic difference but they do feel more plush over speed bumps, pot holes, etc. and the rear end hop that you get on cornering bumps is reduced. I haven't had a chance to do any serious off-roading yet but I expect they will be amazing.

rjlljr

Reaction score
Do you need to add something to the read (e.g. Deaver +3) with these? Or can you just install the springs?

Wender85

Reaction score
I installed the springs in my 18 about 1 month ago. They are great! In the market for deavers and a bump stop kit. I thought i wanted plus 3s which is 1in above stock but one guy on here said he has them with his front springs and the rear looked a little low still. Should i go plus 4?? as he mentioned a few post ago?