Eibach Pro-lift springs installed with pics and comments

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GLOCK26

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did the install at home this weekend. Hardest part was the three 18mm nuts on the right hand side shock top hat, very little room. Interestingly, camber came out exactly -0.4 deg with no adjustment. Toe in had changed to 0.4 deg and required adjusting back down to 0.1 deg. Headlights were way high and had to be lowered back to spec. Currently sitting 0.1 deg nose high on 2019 with factory rear leafs. Drove a bit today, initial impression...Ride is slightly firmer (less lean around corners) but more compliant (absorbs speed bump on my street better) , perhaps it is due to more travel in the lightly damped portion of the internal bypass. Very happy so far with this mod. Will assess more if I get out to the desert this weekend.

How did you lower your headlights?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SB Lightning

Reaction score
How did you lower your headlights?

There are adjustments at each headlight if you open the hood. They can be a bit stubborn but you need a philips and maybe a flat head to help the gears move without slipping.

PlaynCA

Reaction score
Follow up to post 684 and 687. I did get to the desert last weekend....but due to other commitments, was a short trip and we just played with the buggy and quad. I will say towing with Eibach in front and stock in rear was very stable, no problems with swaying or over compressing the rear...WD hitch helped a lot I’m sure.

I’m also considering disconnecting the sway bar this weekend. Eibach’s, wide front end and the front sway keeps the front extremely flat around corners...not that it is bad, just want to try freeing up the front to articulate a little more and get a feel for the difference on the street and the dirt.

460DC26B-53A1-4EA3-99DE-57ADC32B5DA3.jpeg

GLOCK26

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Follow up to post 684 and 687. I did get to the desert last weekend....but due to other commitments, was a short trip and we just played with the buggy and quad. I will say towing with Eibach in front and stock in rear was very stable, no problems with swaying or over compressing the rear...WD hitch helped a lot I’m sure.

I’m also considering disconnecting the sway bar this weekend. Eibach’s, wide front end and the front sway keeps the front extremely flat around corners...not that it is bad, just want to try freeing up the front to articulate a little more and get a feel for the difference on the street and the dirt.

View attachment 135794

Where was that picture taken. It looks like familiar desert area in ocotillo wells.

OP
OP
Big Blue

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This thread has been going over one year strong I believe haha. I ordered my Eibachs today. Should have them installed in about a week. Here is a BEFORE photo.

Yes this thread is a year old now and I am glad so many guys are happy with their Eibachs. I have moved on and are now running Fox 3.0s, but 2019 with the Eibachs was flawless on road and offroad. I did Snoball, TRR and a Silver Lake sand dunes trip and they did great.