Eibach Pro-lift springs installed with pics and comments

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Quaesta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I installed the springs in my 18 about 1 month ago. They are great! In the market for deavers and a bump stop kit. I thought i wanted plus 3s which is 1in above stock but one guy on here said he has them with his front springs and the rear looked a little low still. Should i go plus 4?? as he mentioned a few post ago?
How high is your front end? I am currently running mid perch on the RPGs which is +2.25 and the Eibachs are 2.5 so I’m trying to debate if I will even notice the difference.

Leftsidej

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you need to add something to the read (e.g. Deaver +3) with these? Or can you just install the springs?

Assuming you meant in the rear, and if so then no you don't have to do anything in the rear. My 17 has stock rear leafs and Eibachs in the front and it's perfect. As always, aftermarket rear springs are better than stock

CDN_Raptor

Reaction score
This is a long thread...... Sorry if this question has been covered before, I tried to go through most of it as well as search.

Does anyone know why the Eibach lift is 2.5" for the 17-18 and only 1.7" for the 19+?

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Because 19 and 20 sit higher than 17 and 18s. Has something to do with the live shocks.

This is a long thread...... Sorry if this question has been covered before, I tried to go through most of it as well as search.

Does anyone know why the Eibach lift is 2.5" for the 17-18 and only 1.7" for the 19+?

Woolaroc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where do people recommend these being installed at? Ford Service or an alignment/suspension shop? I'm under warranty so leaning towards Ford.