Eibach Pro-lift springs installed with pics and comments

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIGDJE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my 19 raptor is at eibach headquarters as of this am. will be there for 5 days. they will make the spring for 19 specific just in case there are any changes with new live valve shocks. they might paint my candy blue if not the yellow. be cool to have first set and done on my truck so i know they are perfect. they will align it also so once it leaves back to my builder will be spot on. he will have my truck for 3 weeks after that so see if i can go over to his shop and take pics while its there.

Last edited:

Slow6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my 19 raptor is at eibach headquarters as of this am. will be there for 5 days. they will make the spring for 19 specific just in case there are any changes with new live valve shocks. they might paint my candy blue if not the yellow. be cool to have first set and done on my truck so i know they are perfect. they will align it also so once it leaves back to my build will be spot on. he will have my truck for 3 weeks after that so see if i can go over to his shop and take pics while its there.
Ask about spring rate when you are in there I know @Big Blue posted 583 and that’s what everything online shows when the springs were released. When I called eibach a couple months ago they stated the spring rate closer to 544. Be curious what they say when you looking them in the eye, maybe the person on the phone looked at the wrong one. A lot of people said they were too stiff when they were first released and tried out. Now it appears a lot of people are saying they are great. I’m planning to go with eibach springs in early summer when I also change the rear springs. If they are too stiff I’ll order a set of gieser bros springs, but I’ll get the lift I want out of the eibachs without having to do a spring collar.

BIGDJE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ask about spring rate when you are in there I know @Big Blue posted 583 and that’s what everything online shows when the springs were released. When I called eibach a couple months ago they stated the spring rate closer to 544. Be curious what they say when you looking them in the eye, maybe the person on the phone looked at the wrong one. A lot of people said they were too stiff when they were first released and tried out. Now it appears a lot of people are saying they are great. I’m planning to go with eibach springs in early summer when I also change the rear springs. If they are too stiff I’ll order a set of gieser bros springs, but I’ll get the lift I want out of the eibachs without having to do a spring collar.

yes when they first came out was diff rate but they changed them quickly so been a long time since any bought new springs at the old spring rate

i will get the rate for my truck and also ask is that the same rate for the current springs being built for 17 and 18s

OP
OP
Big Blue

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yes when they first came out was diff rate but they changed them quickly so been a long time since any bought new springs at the old spring rate

i will get the rate for my truck and also ask is that the same rate for the current springs being built for 17 and 18s

Yes, I can also confirm the lower spring rate. I cut/pasted the alignment spec sheet from their 2017 Press Release page and they have since been changed.

tightt

Reaction score
I picked up my 2017 SCREW yesterday from having the updated Eibach springs installed and I must say....I'm impressed! They ride equal to if not better than stock, seem to have more steering control that stock, and raise the front end of the truck up a good amount. We'll see how things go over the course of time but my initial impressions are very positive!

Quaesta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So probably a stupid question but I am running the RPG adjustable collars at 2.25”. Do you guys think it is worth it to rip those out and go with the Eibachs?

royCfus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I go back and forth on the gieser vs. Eibach and I’m seeing a lot more positive reviews on the eibach, they changed the spring rate since the first came out. I feel like an a$$ mentioning it because I can’t find the link now, they were 588 pound spring rate and I think they dropped it to 542.

Looking forward to your Offroad report about how they compare. I’m looking at replacing front springs this summer when I replace rear springs.
I spoke to Eibach yesteday about this, they said the new spring rate is 550. I asked for an email of the tech specs, will post it when I receive it.

BIGDJE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So probably a stupid question but I am running the RPG adjustable collars at 2.25”. Do you guys think it is worth it to rip those out and go with the Eibachs?

if it was my truck i rather have a spring any day then a collar. not only that but eibach test these springs on these trucks example my 19 there as per previous post. plus the fact a spring is about $230 amd rpg collars over $300. so more money and not as good as a different spring imo

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hope I don’t regret getting these over the geiser springs. Loved the Geisers on my gen1!

BIGDJE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just talked to my builder and eibach doing 2 stage orange for the springs will match the 19 orange fox shocks and be very bright going to delay a few more days but worth the wait