Eibach Pro-lift springs installed with pics and comments

Discussion in 'Ford Raptor Suspension Discussion and Modification' started by Big Blue, Jan 10, 2019.

1. TJ Lopez

TJ Lopez Member

I’m getting my new 2018 Tuesday. First thing im ordering is these springs. Then custom exhaust. Thanks for all the info guys. Made it easy for me!

Big Blue likes this.
  2. BIGDJE

BIGDJE Full Access Member

I got AWE 0FG build quality is very good. my builder was impressed. only had 1 cold start so far as it still up on the rack but sounded good. then there are those 5 in black tips, crazy huge they will go on after the bumper goes back on.

pic of rear truck is just tailpipes not the 5in tips.

spare tire also had to come out for another surprise. lets just say you can hear me form 4 miles away with that surprise

20190129_155518.jpg

20190129_155525.jpg

IMG-20190126-WA0032.jpg

IMG-20190126-WA0021.jpg

Raptor911 likes this.
  3. Obscure

Obscure Full Access Member

Do you by chance know the paint code they used for those springs? I have been trying to track one down that will match.

4. BIGDJE

BIGDJE Full Access Member

Sorry not sure but call them tomorrow when they open sure they will tell you

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

5. Big Blue

Big Blue FRF Addict

I will be updating the title of this thread to read; Eibach Pro Springs, Deaver+3s and KHC Shackles within the next month. My Deavers have arrived and are presently getting powdercoated. I won a set KHC Shackles and Deaver plates at the Snoball Raffle, so the timing could not have been better since everything will get installed at the same time.

These Shackles are super stout and solid. You cant even compare them to the stamped steel OEM shackles and the Deaver plates are great protection from stress cracks due to the U-bolts. Based on my desire for frequent air, these will be a great addition.

As far as an Eibach update; I have added another 1000 miles since install. Zero issues, I love the ride. On the road the truck drives better than stock, super smooth, no bumping. While I love the Eibachs, I am looking forward to the Deaver install since the truck does have a slight reverse rake now as the front sits about 1" higher than the rear, which I don't love.

Shackle/deaver plate pic below and more updates to come in a month with final install pics and measurements.

[​IMG]

6. Huck

Huck FRF Addict

Any more info on the Deaver spring plates?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Big Blue

Big Blue FRF Addict

Here you go Luke, pretty simple premise of spreading the load versus all of the stress at the u-bolt location. Best regards and hope you are doing well, perhaps you will join us at the Meet & Greet in April.

https://krazyhousecustoms.com/khc-f150-gen-1-2-raptor-u-bolt-top-plates/

8. NEOGARAGE

NEOGARAGE Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor Supporting Member

Not to hijack this thread, but we have some really good deals on exhausts and can get you going on these Eibach springs! We've actually sold a good amount of them recently. People seem to be very happy with them.

Check us out or PM and I'll hook you up!

neo-garage.com

9. Slow6

Slow6 Full Access Member

Called eibach today. Spring rate for the 2017-2018 Raptor is 548pounds linear rated. I pointed out that a lot of online venders and Eibach’s original product release flyer showed a spring rate of 588pounds. He stated he’d let someone higher up the chain know and see about getting an updated release.

Stock spring is rated at 533pounds, I blelieve looking at them they are linear rated but Eibach rep said he was going to have someone with engineering get back to me via email within the next day or two. I didn’t waste time calling a dealer to ask about the stock spring rate.

So, I’ll either put in a new post confirming or edit this post when/if I get an email from eibach.

Wfo likes this.
  10. Obscure

Obscure Full Access Member

To add to this, I spoke to Eibach a few days ago and was informed they are carrying over the springs for the 2019 unchanged. There was some speculation that they would make some adjustments for the 2019's due to the Fox live system, but I was told by them no adjustments were needed.