Eibach Pro-lift springs installed with pics and comments

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yeti

Reaction score
I did the same springs about 5,000 miles ago. Only changed the springs and had Ford realign. They are the perfect height. The ride feels better than OEM. If you set the OEM and Eibach springs next to each other you can see how cheap and puny the OEM are.

OP
OP
Big Blue

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I did the same springs about 5,000 miles ago. Only changed the springs and had Ford realign. They are the perfect height. The ride feels better than OEM. If you set the OEM and Eibach springs next to each other you can see how cheap and puny the OEM are.

Agreed! It's like comparing the factory leafs to a set of Deaver+3s. I also only changed the springs, no need for new UCAs. Have put a couple hundred more miles on since my first post and I love them.

CA818

Reaction score
There does not appear to be a lot of good info on this forum regarding these springs. I was going to go with collars, but when I saw these from Eibach I had to give them a try. I have had Eibach lower springs on numerous cars and the stance was always spot on and the ride quality as good as OEM. IMO, just like Brembo is the king of brakes and Recaro is the king of seats, Eibach is the king of springs so while there was limited feedback here, I trusted them based on my past experiences.

As I was hoping, they are perfect! Definitely raised the raked front up and I do not loose any suspension travel as with collars. The ride quality is awesome, actually better than stock. Feels much more planted and no bounce. Eibach included recommend alignment specs which my shop did with the spring install. I have no doubt they will be equally impressive offroad and I will test that out in two weeks at Snoball. I will provide more feedback as I get more miles on them, both soft and hard alike! ;)

You can really see the difference in the pics.

Before Springs:
96d5273a-326a-451e-badd-ee31793b78ae-original.png

After Springs:
67dd6dba-ccfa-463f-98bc-95904d6afe77-original.jpg

Fender measurements before and after?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Agreed! It's like comparing the factory leafs to a set of Deaver+3s. I also only changed the springs, no need for new UCAs. Have put a couple hundred more miles on since my first post and I love them.

UCA's can always be beneficial (not needed) when raising the front. Do you remember your alignment specs? Specifically the caster before and after.

OP
OP
Big Blue

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
UCA's can always be beneficial (not needed) when raising the front. Do you remember your alignment specs? Specifically the caster before and after.

Here you go : )

TECHNICAL INFORMATION
FRONT:
OE rate: 93 N/mm (533 lbs/in)
PRO-LIFT-KIT rate: 102 N/mm (583 lbs/in)
Bump-stop: OE
Damper: OE
Tubing: N/A
OE hub center to fender: 608 mm
PRO-LIFT-KIT hub center to fender: 672 mm

OE Camber = -0.9 -0.7deg (+/-0.1 deg)
PRO-LIFT-KIT Camber = -0.4 deg
OE Toe = 0 - 0.2 deg (+/-0.10 deg)
PRO-LIFT-KIT Toe = 0.1 deg

Anyone running 37s with these springs? Geiser States 2.5 lift after settling. What are the eibach after settling?

I think there are very few G2s running Eibachs let alone ones with 37s now, but I have a feeling more guys will be running these soon. Just got back from Snoball and they performed awesome. The Eibachs provide 2.5" of lift. Having done 4 Snoballs and 2 pre-runs for Snoball in a G1 and now the 5th Snoball in a G2..The G2s are amazing. I recovered several G1s over the weekend. The only G2s that got stuck were when the owners ran out of talent.

IMG_0529.JPG IMG_0527.JPG

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

TECHNICAL INFORMATION
FRONT:

The caster would specs would be ideal. No big deal if you don't have them. I was just wondering how much adjustability the OE cams have

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score

TECHNICAL INFORMATION
FRONT:

I think there are very few G2s running Eibachs let alone ones with 37s now, but I have a feeling more guys will be running these soon. Just got back from Snoball and they performed awesome. The Eibachs provide 2.5" of lift. Having done 4 Snoballs and 2 pre-runs for Snoball in a G1 and now the 5th Snoball in a G2..The G2s are amazing. I recovered several G1s over the weekend. The only G2s that got stuck were when the owners ran out of talent.

31688469-6623-4cc6-a5b0-4cf8f673260f-original.jpg
I decided to order a set of eibach, 37”s going on this spring.