Eibach leveling springs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dirtyshoez

Reaction score
Hey guys been looking into leveling my 2019 and I'm finding that the springs for my year are 1.7" vs the 2.5" for 17-18 gen 2's. Can anyone help me understand is our truck set up differently in the front where it doesn't need 2.5"'s, as well a shop said they think that with the live wire they think it may need to be recalibrated with anything over 1.7" but that was just an idea as they hadn't actually done one yet. I've been searching for answers but no luck, can anyone give me some insight here before I purchase the wrong thing? Thanks in advance.

Loctite

Reaction score
I had the Eibach spring kit installed. I wanted the truck level and what I got is a nose high truck. The springs raised my truck 2.75 in and only wanted 1.7 in. My rear sits 1” lower than the front. I realize that nothing is perfect but 30% off is a lot to me. Eibach has all kinds of excuses, but none are satisfying me. Now to get level I need to spend another 1400 for Deaver +3 or take them off. I was so confident with the Eibach’s ad that says 1.7 lift on the 19’s and 20’s was going to be the ticket.