Drive Cycle

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
svtchris1021

svtchris1021

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did the work on the SW header on it too, but check the o2s and they seems pretty good, i also went with high flow cats, could that be whats affecting maybe?? No check engine lights or anything like that, never drop s sensor neither

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
It can take a while. It took me 6 weeks of messing with it to get my G8 to complete. The long tubes and cats make things more complicated. Do you have a CEL right now?

OP
OP
svtchris1021

svtchris1021

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nop no CEL :/ just when to my buddys shop yesterday, he hook up the big scanner and drove it around, he also got the exact instructions for the drive cycle..... came bsck and told me rear o2s were no reading right, they were reading wayyy to high than usual, we threw in new sensors, disconmect the battery and gave the truck back to me, i drove it around yesterday no more than 55mph, ill take it today so that he can check it again,

OP
OP
svtchris1021

svtchris1021

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok new update...... got my updated tune from MPT yesterday, which consists of the sensors in the ON position, been driving for around 100 miles now and this is the result

Misfire: complete
Fuel system: complete
components : complete
Egr : complete
Catalytic : complete
O2heater : incomplete
O2 sensor : incomplete
Evap: incomplete

I've been driving for a while today with no luck on the o2's, how did the cat when to complete without setting the o2s??? Is that possible???