Drive control malfunction

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kahuna

THE MORE YOU PLAY WITH IT, THE BIGGER IT GETS
Reaction score
Sounds like it could be one of the shocks now. The dampener. Because that’s out and is computerized it’s throwing the whole system off. That’s the latest word.

So you have a '19 also?

Trevor Gavin

Reaction score
Yeah, I smelt BS on ACC. I'm sure they are going to have difficulty narrowing it down.

For reference, I think mine stared happening after I got a passenger side rear puncture off road and was driving it around with the spare and no TPMS for a while. Not sure if coincidence or not.
This was probably because my sensors were off too and my collision avoidance wasn’t working at times. So they ended up recalibration the sensors too. So they probably just didn’t diagnose the other issue until I came back today. They got to people on it right away because I had just left and then returned with same issue. Quickly they said dampener. We’ll see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kahuna

Reaction score
Did they get to the bottom of this? Mine is still doing it occasionally.

Trevor Gavin

Reaction score
Did they get to the bottom of this? Mine is still doing it occasionally.
Yes, sorry thought I responded. It was my driver side front strut. Think you have a bad strut somewhere. Mine has been perfect since. Get it In before you get stuck in normal mode!

Kahuna

Reaction score
Thanks, I appreciate you coming back.

WMRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That sucks too many electronics with the live shocks. Polaris used them last year on RZR and don't have them as an option anymore maybe electrical issues. Hope you guys get them sorted out.

Kahuna

Reaction score
Yes, sorry thought I responded. It was my driver side front strut. Think you have a bad strut somewhere. Mine has been perfect since. Get it In before you get stuck in normal mode!

Do you remember which one was replaced? Was there any physical damage or was it an internal gremlin?

Trevor Gavin

Reaction score
Do you remember which one was replaced? Was there any physical damage or was it an internal gremlin?
It was the driver side front. Sounded like an electrical gremlin. I didn’t notice any damage and I just cleaned my truck really well after a long roadtrip so I was cleaning the underside, shocks and struts. I would have noticed if there was any visual damage.