Door Sticker Changed - Awaiting delivery

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Erock4129

Reaction score
Saw some folks were getting this "Rebill" on revised window stickers, couldn't find much about it on the interwebs. My Sticker was normal, build was 10/27, however, my sticker is no longer accessible, shows as "sticker not released". Not sure what to think...lol

acg90

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Curious to know what the meaning is as well. Maybe it's a back way to determine if the retrofit has been done yet? 10/14 build for me and window sticker still says normal.

OP
OP
JD06

JD06

Reaction score
I called Ford customer service, got same run around. Should be shipping soon. Told him about the door sticker and my dealer showing that it was sent to Lincoln ME, Autoport Limited. and all I could hear was crickets.............. I was then told, "well sir it looks like you have more information then I do" LOLOL. If you do a search of the company Autoport Limited, they are a auto transportation company that does up fitting and fleet modifications......HUH.I wish I had more info to share with you guys.

Jeff-Ohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I called Ford customer service, got same run around. Should be shipping soon. Told him about the door sticker and my dealer showing that it was sent to Lincoln ME, Autoport Limited. and all I could hear was crickets.............. I was then told, "well sir it looks like you have more information then I do" LOLOL. If you do a search of the company Autoport Limited, they are a auto transportation company that does up fitting and fleet modifications......HUH.I wish I had more info to share with you guys.

Wouldn't that seem to imply that Ford is outsourcing some of the rework that the earlier production units need? If so, I see that as a good thing because it will probably help everybody get their truck sooner rather than later. Let's get the trucks moving and somebody working on them!!!!

Scubasigguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My sticker hasn't been available for over two weeks, so I expect to see the same when it pops up again. Build date 10/20.

Ford service told me yesterday that it was no longer at the body company and it was being prepared for shipment.

On another note, my SD had an ETA of 11/30, and it still hasn't shown up. My only real concern is that I need one of these trucks for our winter vacation, as I don't want to tack 4-5k more miles on my trade, since that will put it out of the 3/36.

OP
OP
JD06

JD06

Reaction score
That's what it's got to be! I don't mind the outsource of the work as long as for is checking for quality control with this outside vendor. I just hope the re-build people don't get left flapping in the breeze. For the money I'm about to shell out I want something reliable and dependable, and not a Raptor from the island of misfit toys....LOL.

Erock4129

Reaction score
Autoport Limited has been providing the warehousing, distribution and accessorization services needed to make cars driver-ready for over 40 years. Autoport Limited handles more than 2.3 million import and domestic vehicles annually. At Autoport Limited, we offer the industry's most comprehensive range of services through our 16 processing and distribution facilities across Canada and the U.S.

Specialties

Vehicle Processing, Accessorization, Vehicle Inventory Management, Vehicle Distribution and Warehousing

OP
OP
JD06

JD06

Reaction score
Autoport Limited has been providing the warehousing, distribution and accessorization services needed to make cars driver-ready for over 40 years. Autoport Limited handles more than 2.3 million import and domestic vehicles annually. At Autoport Limited, we offer the industry's most comprehensive range of services through our 16 processing and distribution facilities across Canada and the U.S.

Specialties

Vehicle Processing, Accessorization, Vehicle Inventory Management, Vehicle Distribution and Warehousing

Thank you, Sir.
Ok so my question for you, is you company handling the retrofit of the new 2017 Raptors for Ford? and if so can you please explain what part of the trucks need re-work?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalerg