doin+2 RPG shackles and + 4 sd

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

raptor force

Reaction score
I am pulling the trigger on this set up with geiser upfront hoping for a little rake ,for loading not sure how it’s gonna work out has anybody else tried this ? my 18 has the 35KM3 i’m also going with the RPG bump stop with the fox 2.5

Dustan

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have +3 deavers with the 2” rpg shackles along with rpg 1.5” spacers up front. On a 2018 I have exactly 1” of rake. So your probably headed in the right direction. The front springs are about 2.5” I think.

NEOGARAGE

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
+4 is a bit much to be honest. +3 would be perfect for that extra lift and weight carrying capacity without hindering ride quality and wouldn't require the drop shackles to stay level with the Geisers.

I'd be happy to help ya out and get you a full package deal on the RPG stuff. We are one of their bigger authorized dealers :)

OP
OP
R

raptor force

Reaction score
Put on the geysers with the plusthrees and the drop shackles RPG with the bump stops ended up a bit low not sure if I should change it or how ,works good

Dustan

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hopefully the front springs will settle. You could always change the shackles back to stock for 1 more inch in the rear

OP
OP
R

raptor force

Reaction score
hey thanks for the input yeah they’re running about an inch higher in front I ran them pretty hard for a few hundred miles will see ,probably stick with the shackles for a while unless I tow it seems like a big hassle to change them