Dogs and noise canceling

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Supervein

Reaction score
Took my dog on a 9 hour trip to the FL Keys and he loved it. Slept about half the time and chilled out the rest, looking out the window. He loves the Raptor and hasn't acted weird in the last 2 years of ownership, riding in it.

xBX

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a 2016 Limited with the same features... my Great Dane LOVES the car. Could probably spend her entire life in there and wouldnt make a peep.

Sick03SVT

Reaction score
I have a year and a half Red Dobe and she is also hesitant about riding in my truck. She doesn't seem to mind riding in any others. She wont settle, sit or lay down. She stands and whines the whole trip whether it's five minutes or an hour. Not really sure what to make of it.

OP
OP
Wfo

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a year and a half Red Dobe and she is also hesitant about riding in my truck. She doesn't seem to mind riding in any others. She wont settle, sit or lay down. She stands and whines the whole trip whether it's five minutes or an hour. Not really sure what to make of it.
That’s exactly what my Doberman does. He recently had a vet visit and he has a sprained acl, he is quite large at 107lb. Not sure if the knee sprain is the reason for him acting weird. I’m coming from a gen1 so the height is similar.

Sick03SVT

Reaction score
107lbs is a tank! Mine is only about 71lbs but thinks she's a damn lap dog. I would think if he knee was bothering him that he'd lay or sit down and nurse it a little. Hope the big guy gets healed up soon!

OP
OP
Wfo

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
107lbs is a tank! Mine is only about 71lbs but thinks she's a damn lap dog. I would think if he knee was bothering him that he'd lay or sit down and nurse it a little. Hope the big guy gets healed up soon!
Thanks. He is very tall, not overweight. He still thinks he is a lap dog too.