Does anyone have Gen 3 ACC working after bumper mod?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does anyone actually have their Gen 3 ACC working after changing the front bumper, or are we all driving around with a light on the dash?

I am using the ADD relocation and I've tried it in the upper and lower position, not having much luck...

Johnny@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Which exact error is on your dash? Are you completely sure that it is calibrated and pointed correctly?

OP
OP
ToadSmasher2K1

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m hoping all it needs is adjustment from left to right. I did get it to recalibrate successfully but it went back to error 10 miles later.

Just curious if others have their working. It’s annoying to take the grille off each time you want to make an adjustment

Jdselig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was very leary about this when looking at bumpers. I did finally take the plunge. I did ADD Pro bolt on with ACC relocation bracket. Installed like the ****** direction pictures showed and fingers crossed. I got lucky because everything works as before..so far. Mine is in the lower position. I don’t know how there would be enough harness wire to even mount in the high position!?

Luchh224

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tomorrow I will give you a write up with pictures of where I put mine after my ADD install. The relocation that have it in is both directionally terrible to follow and absolutely the worst place. I use my ADD on the highway basically every time I’m on it if it’s a long enough stretch and I’ve never had an issue, and that includes the driver safety features like collision assist. Standby I gotchu.

New recaros

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Does this use the camera on the windshield at all? I am having a new one installed and Ford has to verify the calibration after the install.

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Does this use the camera on the windshield at all? I am having a new one installed and Ford has to verify the calibration after the install.
It uses the camera in the windshield and the radar in the bumper.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter