Does Anyone actually buy a Raptor at MSRP?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

raptorexplorer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am here to the rescue brother!
$4k below MSRP now a normal thing in GA. Don't thank me mate, I am here to shame the crook dealers in your states.

Link to the deals below:
Find cars for sale in Winder GA

good find! i cant believe so many dealers order those stickers, wonder what the profit is on those

only 8 more months til i can buy one...not that im counting

jaz13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
LOL. Show a real man some love mate.
I am waiting till 19 is released to see if it is worth the shocks. If its a gimmick, there will be surplus of 18 raptors in my state selling below $5K.

I predicted this to happen and everyone was laughing at me. Who knew raptors will be selling $4k before the release of 19. God is good!:specialed:

If you hadn't noticed, the list price of a loaded 2019 jumped nearly $5k, so those 2018s are looking pretty good right now.

JLP83

Reaction score
If you hadn't noticed, the list price of a loaded 2019 jumped nearly $5k, so those 2018s are looking pretty good right now.

I agree. However after two years of this generation being sold I would think the demand would slow down a bit. Might be some real deals on 19's next year about this time.

jaz13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I agree. However after two years of this generation being sold I would think the demand would slow down a bit. Might be some real deals on 19's next year about this time.

Guess it depends on what you mean by "real deal". Ford has never offered incentives on either G1 or G2 and neither even qualified for employee pricing. And even after 5 years of production, most dealers were still charging full price for the 2014. While deals can be had on a Raptor, it takes a lot of work to find them. It will never be like an XLT where you get $8k off just for walking through the door.

pappvol

Reaction score
It’s funny, back in March when I bought under invoice I got drug through dirt for even thinking I got deal. Now everyone is getting under invoice. Hmmmm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JLP83

Reaction score
It’s funny, back in March when I bought under invoice I got drug through dirt for even thinking I got deal. Now everyone is getting under invoice. Hmmmm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Under invoice or MSRP? I don't think anyone is getting one under invoice.

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If anyone wants to buy and 18 for a steal. Wait a little longer. You will believe in miracle.
Let the 19 hit the lots and you will be shocked to see $5k-$8k off the inventories. Mark my word. Won't be shocked to see even better deals

jaz13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If anyone wants to buy and 18 for a steal. Wait a little longer. You will believe in miracle.
Let the 19 hit the lots and you will be shocked to see $5k-$8k off the inventories. Mark my word. Won't be shocked to see even better deals

You really have no idea how this works do you? This ain't some truck that no one wants and Ford has to throw tons of incentives at. People are paying nearly full price for used '17s with 15k miles.

When you are proven wrong in a few months, will you promise all of us that you will leave and never come back? Thx!

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You really have no idea how this works do you? This ain't some truck that no one wants and Ford has to throw tons of incentives at. People are paying nearly full price for used '17s with 15k miles.

When you are proven wrong in a few months, will you promise all of us that you will leave and never come back? Thx!

Yeah right. Same thing I :biggrin:said when I predicted $3k below msrp. You were also among those that said it won't happen. Time will tell just like I said to you and others last time on this same thread. God is great !