Does Anyone actually buy a Raptor at MSRP?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Liv4Spd

Reaction score
The majority of the dealerships in Colorado, Kansas, and Nebraska seem to expect the 5k to 10k over. There are a few in MetroDenver that offer it at MSRP but they are pretty maxed out on options. I have two MedVed vehicles in my garage and the Medved sales manager cut me off and said "Not Negotiable" before I walked out an bought one 2 days later somewhere else.

I found a dealer in Kansas City and one outside of Denver who would let me order one without the overage. The only deals under MSRP's are friends of dealerships and slightly used ones that have been driven for 9k.

The deal I mentioned yesterday is taking place in the Panhandle, and I assure you.. I'm no friend to any dealers..lol

Just bargain hard and be willing to walk away from any deal you don't see fit. Money talks in most cases, if they know youre serious, and the GM is worth his salt.. thet won't let you walk over a few thousand dollars.

FullAuto

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Here is a shot of my dora emailed from my dealer at $1k over invoice and my buy sheet. The invoice cost of my truck actually went up by about $400-500 from time of my order to delivery. My dealer honored the original price so I technically got it under $1000 over invoice. You have to love an honest dealer.

4C4SjS.jpg

REebBe.jpg

Well I’m glad that you think that u know what I’m thinking. You must have super powers by being able to read peoples minds. Glad ur giving back to the less fortunate on internet forums. True Robin Hood stuff right there.

I was actually trying to get proof to see if i can get my 2019 order for less than the msrp deal i was quoted. I have a few months to gather some more intel, so why not try to save a few extra bucks? I know I’m comparing a 2018 to 2019, but it’s worth a shot. Every dollar saved can go towards mods.

Not everybody is as bitter as you. I don’t assume that every person on these forums is here to talk crap or put other people down. Most forums have enthusiasts that help other people out. I’ve clearly realized this forum isn’t like that at all with all the gen1 vs gen2 hate, and now 2018 vs 2019 hate lol. If i thought his deal was BS, i would’ve called BS. But i didn’t. I asked him to prove it.

Jme

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't bother. Last year they were asking $20k over and had 50 Raptors rotting on the lot because they were so unreasonably priced. But they did offer me a "deal" on one of the first builds that had been sitting on the lot for 6 months and used for test drives. It was a "steal" at only $5k over.

I just looked them up... they have 77 of them on the lot!!! obviously with no asking price listed so I'm assuming it's obviously well over MSRP. too bad too because they have the exact truck I was looking for.

raptorexplorer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is a shot of my dora emailed from my dealer at $1k over invoice and my buy sheet. The invoice cost of my truck actually went up by about $400-500 from time of my order to delivery. My dealer honored the original price so I technically got it under $1000 over invoice. You have to love an honest dealer./QUOTE]

good job! Jealous.

FmaxTurboSi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is a shot of my dora emailed from my dealer at $1k over invoice and my buy sheet. The invoice cost of my truck actually went up by about $400-500 from time of my order to delivery. My dealer honored the original price so I technically got it under $1000 over invoice. You have to love an honest dealer.

4C4SjS.jpg

REebBe.jpg

Awesome!!! Thanks for this. See maybe if i can get a few extra bucks off mine.

griskait

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I visited a dealership on long island advertising couple of raptors for 5000 below msrp. After test drive...no finance BS and "tell me the total with taxes" the sales person came up with a 10k markup. I pointed out that it was not the advertised price and he said it was not possible. I showed him the ads on their and other website and he still insisted it was not possible. Long story short I got my discount over msrp.

Higgs Boson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
MSRP $67,990

Price $64,586

Discount $3,404 off MSRP

Had to go out of state to get it, paid $400 for transport. No trade involved.

It's an 802A with Tech with a couple other small options.

Notn41

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What dealerships are giving the best deals on these raptors

Sasha4

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What dealerships are giving the best deals on these raptors

Ive seen a few in Houston at MSRP. Not sure if the climates changed with the news of the 2019 suspension changes. I wonder if that will get some dealerships to cut the cord.

Its always best to hammer out a deal at the end of the month- quota time will usually get better results

SENDIT!

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just arrived! 2,000 below MSRP
https://www.machensfordcapitalcity....70a0e0ae962e47c650e23c25c.htm?searchDepth=3:9

I can also do 2,000 below MSRP on these three trucks!
https://www.machensfordcapitalcity....20a0e0a17490804bc0b8631d8.htm?searchDepth=1:9

https://www.machensfordcapitalcity....30a0e0a6b0dd435637c698c7a.htm?searchDepth=2:9

VIN 1FTFW1RG8JFC78626 Oxford white 802a SuperCrew with technology package, moonroof, beadlocks, second row heated seats, tailgate step, and factory bedliner.

Call or text me at 573-821-1165 Brad Bartlett