Does Anyone actually buy a Raptor at MSRP?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ThugHunter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Outside your house in the FBI Surveillance Van
Just saw 2 on a ford dealer lot in nor cal. Ruby red scab, 15k over. Grey screw, 20k over. Dealer said they'll probably be gone by the weekend. Service advisor said look for a V8 7L,,, soon.

A Californian secession can't happen fast enough...I don't know who is crazier, the dealer with their markups, the service advisor spewing BS or you believing the BS from the service advisor enough to post the BS he spewed.

Hey Trump, if you're perusing the FRF, just build a wall around California and call it a day.

claustin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My local dealer has one on the lot, sticker says 71k but the windows hang thing says 81k. Stopped me from even wanting to do business there. Went to a dealer in the next town over and they said I could order a '19 at MSRP without me even having to ask pricing.

jaz13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A Californian secession can't happen fast enough...I don't know who is crazier, the dealer with their markups, the service advisor spewing BS or you believing the BS from the service advisor enough to post the BS he spewed.

Hey Trump, if you're perusing the FRF, just build a wall around California and call it a day.

Yeah, what's with these Cali dealers? Everyone knows real estate, labor, utilities, taxes, and advertising is exactly the same expense in San Fransisco as it is in Des Moines. Where do they get off charging higher prices? What do they think, this is communist Russia or something?

Adam Ratatat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Driving to work this morning and noticed our gas in Southern California is already on the rise as well. $3.75 for 87, $3.85 for 89, and $3.95 for 91. We cannot even get 93 in this state either. Unfortunately my wife's and my job keep us stuck here in California. 22 years left until retirement lol.

SENDIT!

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck #1- Lightning Blue 802a SuperCrew- Tech, roof, hood and exterior graphics, carbon fiber, beadlocks, tailgate step, second row heated seats, and factory bedliner! MSRP $72,545 Sale $71,745
https://www.machensfordcapitalcity....30a0e0a6b0dd435637c698c7a.htm?searchDepth=2:3

Truck #2- Oxford White 802a SuperCrew- Tech,roof, hood and exterior graphics, carbon fiber, beadlocks, tailgate step, Second row heated seats, and factory bedliner! MSRP $72,545 Sale $71,745
https://www.machensfordcapitalcity....20a0e0a17490804bc0b8631d8.htm?searchDepth=1:3

Truck #3- Oxford White 802a SuperCrew- Tech, roof, beadlocks, tailgate step, Second row heated seats, and factory bedliner! MSRP $69,670 Sale $68,920
https://www.machensfordcapitalcity....10a0e0ae8107c19d7293ae5c4.htm?searchDepth=3:3

Contact me for these offers! Brad 573-821-1165

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

Posted!

These three trucks are still currently available for anyone still looking!

pappvol

Reaction score
Under MSRP

I was at the dealer this morning getting my truck looked at I talked to the manager. They have a Blue 802A 72K w/graphics Crew Cab and a Red 802A 70k without/graphics Crew cab. Both with sunroofs. When you call they will tell you 5k over. (Ford of Murfreesboro) These trucks have been on the lot for almost a month; they will deal.