Does Anyone actually buy a Raptor at MSRP?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheChopShopLLC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No one should be paying over sticker at this point with the internet.

Then again, depends on how close you are to multiple dealerships (still, shipping is much cheaper).

joegie

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Then again, depends on how close you are to multiple dealerships (still, shipping is much cheaper).

come to california where basically every dealership is selling at adm and the one who is selling at the lowest adm makes it sound like they're doing you a favor lol.

SENDIT!

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Got a pair available for sticker in Jefferson City, MO. Both loaded 802a screws with CF, beadlocks, and tech. One white, one blue! Brad 573-821-1165

Raptorguy1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered last week at MSRP and my salesman emailed me the VIN and build date (5-14) already. I referred a member of this forum and he's working on getting a Raptor for him.

hammer73

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hillsboro Oregon; Just bought a 2018 Magnetic Screw with every option in the book. MSRP just over 70K. Dealer price 90K. Ultimately paid about 2500 over. Yeah, that’s a lot but... I had no wait!

They had three on the lot. Two of them sold the same day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ThugHunter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Outside your house in the FBI Surveillance Van
Hillsboro Oregon; Just bought a 2018 Magnetic Screw with every option in the book. MSRP just over 70K. Dealer price 90K. Ultimately paid about 2500 over. Yeah, that’s a lot but... I had no wait!

They had three on the lot. Two of them sold the same day.

Welcome to the "gotta have it now" and "pay over sticker" mentality and the forum!

HotLap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bought mine for $1K under MSRP from Marshall Ford in O'Fallon, MO. (Jim Parisi was excellent to work with 314.303.8366). They are out of 2018 allocations now but have an 802A Ingot Silver on the lot and two more 2018's coming in. I'm not going to ship, going to fly out and have a fun road trip back. Will be stopping by to see friends in Denver, then come back via Utah and check out Zion, Brice Canyon, etc. Good luck

---------- Post added at 10:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 AM ----------

I know... it’s disturbing. But I’m not afraid to admit to my flaws. ��

Hey, $2500 over isn't that bad best I could do (after contacting 20 dealers in CA) was $5K over at a dealership in 1000 Oaks and one in Bakersfield...then I decided to go out of State...

SB Lightning

Reaction score
Hey, $2500 over isn't that bad best I could do (after contacting 20 dealers in CA) was $5K over at a dealership in 1000 Oaks and one in Bakersfield...then I decided to go out of State...

I got mine for sticker in La Mesa, CA. Kinda got lucky the original buyer backed out and I was able to go down the next day.