Does Anyone actually buy a Raptor at MSRP?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Monsoon Chopper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Paid MSRP, not a penny over.

In Phoenix dealers are still starting at $20k ADM, and the best you can get is $5k ADM. So I called my buddies at David McDavid Ford in Fort Worth and in a matter of minutes, I had a fully loaded Race Red SCREW at MSRP. He sent me over the paperwork, I flew out there on Sunday, picked it up Monday Morning and drove it back to Phoenix. I bought my first 17 there back in Dec 16 at MSRP too. They didn't even charge me for the tint. Talk to Brandon and he'll take care of you!

Hdscreens

Reaction score
Awesome I just ordered Blue SuperCab for $1k over invoice as well.

My post was towards the ones running off a guy posting multiple MSRP trucks he has on the lot.

However, I got around $3700 under sticker on a order that I just picked up yesterday.

$1,000 over invoice deal.
Invoice price went up around $300 from the time I left a deposit to pick up and they honored the original quoted price.

FullAuto

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice!!!!!

Same dealer?

My post was towards the ones running off a guy posting multiple MSRP trucks he has on the lot.

However, I got around $3700 under sticker on a order that I just picked up yesterday.

Invoice price went up around $300 from the time I left a deposit to pick up and they honored the original quoted price.

jaz13

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Seems like it might be time to revive the invoice thread to help FRF friends find the best deals.

Blkz06

Reaction score
You have to be crazy, or just be ok with spending extra money to pay anything over sticker on a Raptor.

I spent 20 minutes on Cars.com and found at least 4 dealers within 5 hours of my house that were selling Raptors at MSRP.

Its fairly cheap to ship a vehicle open trailer- after all, thats how it arrives to the dealership- so theres no excuse to pay a ridiculous markup. Find what you want, cut the deal...have a transport company pick it up and deliver to your door. Simple.

Number1dad

Reaction score
$500 under msrp

I looked all over the country before finding a dealer an hour away from me in college station tx who would sell one for $500 under msrp. Had it for two weeks now and I’m loving it.