does anybody else hate the rear e-locker?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
B

bet on black

Reaction score
Daaaamn. Nice Lightnings. I wonder if the couple traction bars available (I think RPG and maybe Icon?) for Raptors would help, and/or ARB air locker. The rear springs aren't the best either, as I'm sure you know you try one thing and find the next weakest link...

yeah i would love to set it up with a 4 link like my '59 but with longer ling bars for the longer travel needed in a raptor...

as for traction bars, that's likely coming soon for me. guys have run 8's in the 1/4 mile in lightnings with leaf springs and a derivation of the rancho traction bars...i'm thinking something similar, or like the PM Fab ones that use a shackle on the front end to eliminate the binding issue. these leaf springs wobble bad when hit hard with power.

IMG_4275.JPG

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have the Rogue Racing traction bars on my truck. Can confirm they eliminate wheel hop, even with big power.

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
those look great, other than the price! ahhh! did they install without issue?

No issues (except rapid corrosion). If you think the current price is bad you should hear what I paid for these back when they first came out.

Shelby-Raptor tax. Ugly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter