Digi Diodes 42' light bar?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

amphibian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Funny, I just got this in my email, I had contacted them a while back just looking for specs. Anybody want to buy "direct from the motherland"? $163 for the 40"

Attachments

• bars.jpg
    bars.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 143
Last edited:

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Funny, I just got this in my email, I had contacted them a while back just looking for specs. Anybody want to buy "direct from the motherland"? $163 for the 40"

Yeah I am interested in that actually. PM me details?

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
are they CREE? are those totron but straight from chinaland?

Pm me the info too

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

raptor2012

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I too am interested in the info

---------- Post added at 07:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 AM ----------

digidiodes.com has the new 50" curved light just like Rigid. Its 699 compared to like 2000 for the rigid

amphibian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
are they CREE? are those totron but straight from chinaland?

They are Cree (or at least they say they are), but I think this is a different manufacturer than Totron called huachuans.

Anybody who wants the pdf, PM me your email and I'll send it. I can't post it here it says the file size is too big.

It says the minimum order is 4, so unless you want four we probably need to organize a group buy. It sounds like we've got enough interest to make it happen. I'll organize unless somebody else feels really motivated, but keep in mind I'm not a vendor and I can't guarantee anything, for all I know they take our money and we never see jack. That said, I know a few other people have bought from them and have had a decent (relatively speaking, this is China we're talking about) experience.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Yeah I'm definitely in for a few, I just need to replenish my toy fund a bit. I got your email too. Thanks!