Digi Diodes 42' light bar?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
mprice1234

mprice1234

SVT Gen 1 Rules
Reaction score
Thanks

Thank you for the feed back Raptor_Al_41! Mine should be shipping this week (DD said 2 weeks) I'll do a write up with pic's if the weather gets out of these sub-zero temps. I just hope the Rigid brackets don't have a moisture problem like the lights. Bet that comment will cause a chit storm :smiley-face-popcorn. If these cheap Chinese lights (MagicMtnDan)hold up that will be $1000 saved in my wallet.

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Thank you for the feed back Raptor_Al_41! Mine should be shipping this week (DD said 2 weeks) I'll do a write up with pic's if the weather gets out of these sub-zero temps. I just hope the Rigid brackets don't have a moisture problem like the lights. Bet that comment will cause a chit storm :smiley-face-popcorn. If these cheap Chinese lights (MagicMtnDan)hold up that will be $1000 saved in my wallet.

Hahahaha! I think rigid just over charges for their products especially since they have had reports of moisture intrusion

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Don't worry about dan. He just likes to rant about how we are all ruining the economy by buying "cheap" Chinese knockoffs.

Too bad we are all driving trucks with Chinese parts in them.

I wish I was driving right now.

OP
OP
mprice1234

mprice1234

SVT Gen 1 Rules
Reaction score
Update

*UPDATE*
The 42" light bar I ordered has shipped and is supposed to be here Thursday so I'm planning on doing the install on Friday. I will do a write up/pictures on the install with the rigid brackets and my option of the quailty of the Double D's light.

jackrook

FRF Addict
Reaction score
*UPDATE* The 42" light bar I ordered has shipped and is supposed to be here Thursday so I'm planning on doing the install on Friday. I will do a write up/pictures on the install with the rigid brackets and my option of the quailty of the Double D's light.

If it's anything like the CHINESE EBAY KNOCKOFF(yes I said it) that I have, you will be very happy with it.

People are making the owner of Rigid rich while spending their hard earned money when they could buy from someone who sells AN IDENTICAL light bar without the LITERALLY 400% mark up.

You're wearing Nikes, driving a Ford, using a cell phone, using a camera to capture priceless memories....ALL MADE IN AMERICA, right????

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Any product is gonna have issues. I just Don't wanna pay 300% more for the same issues and The same dang light bar

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

OP
OP
mprice1234

mprice1234

SVT Gen 1 Rules
Reaction score
Light bar here already!!!!

Digidiodes shipped my 42" light bar FedEX on Monday and I received it this morning! Wow that was super fast service and not bad for only $300 bucks.

amphibian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been pondering either a TMX 40" or the DD "premium" 42". Curious to see what kind of mounting solution you come up with for it. Did you get the "regular" or "premium"?

Either way I think I want to get mine in all spot, so whoever will do that for me will prob get my $$.

OP
OP
mprice1234

mprice1234

SVT Gen 1 Rules
Reaction score
DD will do for you

I've been pondering either a TMX 40" or the DD "premium" 42". Curious to see what kind of mounting solution you come up with for it. Did you get the "regular" or "premium"?

Either way I think I want to get mine in all spot, so whoever will do that for me will prob get my $$.

DD will do an all spot for you, I received my light today and the quality looks great! The included wiring harness looks like high quality too! It has the fuse, relay and switch included but of coarse with the Raptor switches I wont need anything but the power and ground wires which are in a nice sleeve. I still can't believe it came so fast for free shipping. Hardess thing will be waiting for Friday when I can install it.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Rigid Industries would be "happy" to hear you bought their bracket to use with some cheap Chinese lights :rolleyes:

I'd assume since they probably like making money, they're happy to sell anything they stock.