Digi Diodes 42' light bar?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mprice1234

Gen 1 Rules
Reaction score
DigiDiodes.com is having a black Friday sale on their 42" light bar, $300 with free shipping! Has anyone bought the 42" or any other light from them? At that price it's hard to pass up. All the specs are the same as M&R's 42" for half the price. I know the purest are going to say Ridgid is the way to go but $1200 is just out of reach for me. Also Happy Thanksgiving to all FRF members!

Last edited:
OP
OP
mprice1234

mprice1234

Gen 1 Rules
Reaction score
On order

I went ahead and ordered it due to the black Friday deal for only $300 and free shipping. I ordered the mounting brackets from Ridgid for $10.00. I'll be the test dummy on this light bar since I didn't get any responses from anyone else who has ordered it. Hopefully it will be a good light at a very good price.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I haven't heard of anyone running it. I'm sure some people will be interested to hear your findings.

amphibian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
DigiDiodes.com is having a black Friday sale on their 42" light bar, $300 with free shipping! Has anyone bought the 42" or any other light from them? At that price it's hard to pass up. All the specs are the same as M&R's 42" for half the price. I know the purest are going to say Ridgid is the way to go but $1200 is just out of reach for me. Also Happy Thanksgiving to all FRF members!

Looks to me like a totron light. Very common China light. You'd probably have more luck finding a write up if you look for Totron, DigiDiodes is just importing/reselling them.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I went ahead and ordered it due to the black Friday deal for only $300 and free shipping. I ordered the mounting brackets from Ridgid for $10.00. I'll be the test dummy on this light bar since I didn't get any responses from anyone else who has ordered it. Hopefully it will be a good light at a very good price.

Rigid Industries would be "happy" to hear you bought their bracket to use with some cheap Chinese lights :rolleyes:

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score

Hello sir. I have had 2 Digidiodes 3x3 led pods on TMX mounts for about 8 months and had 0 problems out of them. I opened one up. Craftsmen ship is perfect, they use cree LEDs, the powder coating has lasted perfect and they are VERY VERY bright. I am mounting 2 of their premium 32" led light bars double stacked on my front light bar to replace my 4 vision-x 8.7's. You won't be disappointed. I talk to Hector, the owner of Digidiodes all the time. He sent me a few different filters for free since I advertised the pods on here for him. He's a great guy!

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
I just ordered my 2 light bars from Hector! He gave me one heck of a deal. $750 for 2 and free shipping. He is also having the optics changed from combo to 1 all spot and 1 all flood. They are rated around 14000 lumens each! I will keep you guys updated!

Last edited: