Difficult Decision

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Enersol

Reaction score
So I just got a 2019 Raptor two months ago. I had it for 500 miles and it burned to the ground. The only thing left was the frame. Now for the difficult decision... I was lucky enough to find a 2022 801A that someone backed out on and it is done with the build and now waiting on shipping. But for the same amount of money I have found a 2019 Shelby Raptor with 20,000 miles. Normally it would be a no brainer to go with the 2022, but it doesnt have the tailgate step, and I fell in love with that. Any thoughts or opinions? Lucky for me my insurance had a feature that pays me an additional 20% of actual cash value to the payout, so that justifies either truck.

Attachments

• 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    452.2 KB · Views: 200

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
So I just got a 2019 Raptor two months ago. I had it for 500 miles and it burned to the ground. The only thing left was the frame. Now for the difficult decision... I was lucky enough to find a 2022 801A that someone backed out on and it is done with the build and now waiting on shipping. But for the same amount of money I have found a 2019 Shelby Raptor with 20,000 miles. Normally it would be a no brainer to go with the 2022, but it doesnt have the tailgate step, and I fell in love with that. Any thoughts or opinions? Lucky for me my insurance had a feature that pays me an additional 20% of actual cash value to the payout, so that justifies either truck.

Since nobody else has asked, I will.

Double Ewe.
Tee.
Eff?
happened to that Raptor?