Did I make a $42.5k mistake??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brinkwolf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I paid $42,988 with 5200 miles on it with a 5.4 and got ***** on the trade-in back in December for mine. Should I have waited and got an 11 with a 6.2? Probably but I luv my truck anyway.

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
If you like or even love the truck, then no way is it a mistake. Everyone payed a different price and got different amounts on their trades. We paid sticker after taxes, but talked the value of my trade up 40% over KBB. Some people got invoice but were ***** on trade in. Its different for everyone.

Raptor62

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I paid a little more than the OP and I got a 6.2 with the tow package but I don't have the man step, bed extender or NAV. I didn't care about those options.

bfr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd definitely be looking for a better deal...plus why get a truck that someone already beat on for 13,000 miles? New, 6.2 loaded with SCrew option if you want...for not much more...no brainer. But everyone's situation is different.

fostercd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I paid 49,600 for a fully loaded (minus the graphic stuff) 2011 SCREW cab with the 6.2l engine with no miles on it... I had to go out of town, Houston, to get it because the local dealers here wanted me to buy a used 2010 white raptor fully loaded with graphics package for 52,000.

Nv Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A lot of it is are you happy with the Raptor? From where I sit, you did OK on the trade. Correct me if I am wrong, but I have the Sony system & I thought that they (Sony) all came with the 6 disc changer.