Did i just get lucky??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

murphyraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You don’t have to ask why I care if everyone knows my stance.

Every person who claims *this market* and pays ADM means another dealer jacks up their price for the next guy.
Lots of people have money to burn. If they want it they buy it. Why do you care . Grow up !

jazroc56

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL. You think anything off the lot is going to be below MSRP? It is above MSRP but several $1000s below what everyone else is charging. Dealers arent dumb. They know the market. Id rather have one this weekend than wait several months just to save $5k.

I think its very reasonable considering availability and the market. The kicker will be what theyll give me for my 2022 Ram 3500 with 978 miles... If its low, ill sell on one of the FB groups...

Heres the Raptor build:

35" White paint
Equipment Group 801A High
Moonroof & Tailgate
Pro Power Onboard
Graphics Package
Carbon Fiber
Spray in liner
17" forged wheels
You’re dead on bro!! Most Raps in atl are 15-20 adm so a reasonable markup is a win. I paid 5k over on my 21 and when I totaled it 3 weeks later the insurance company valued it at 20k over sticker. You know sense you’re doing, some ppl are not very reasonable in their assessments on here. Good luck!!

jazroc56

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ll never be in the situation where I willing let someone screw me over of 5k or 10k. No matter my age or financial situation. Getting screwed is getting screwed. No matter “the market”.
You’re so narrow minded that you can’t see paying 5k over in this market is a gain of 10-15k in profit if you sold it the next day…take off the blinders!

CINISI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You’re so narrow minded that you can’t see paying 5k over in this market is a gain of 10-15k in profit if you sold it the next day…take off the blinders!
Maybe you haven’t seen my previous posts. I’m not selling it the next day. I don’t care about making a quick buck. I don’t care to screw over the next guy.
Get this …im paying cash for it and actually driving it for a few years. Mind blowing isn’t it?

jazroc56

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have fun playing with all your Stelanis vehicles… I’m glad you all can get rams and jeeps and whatever. There is a reason you can’t buy a raptor under MSRP right now. And here we are: not a single person has told me where I could get a 2022 ford raptor with good options without waiting months… so go buy your Trx, wrangler, or your whatever else other than a ford raptor…

Oh and by the way I sold my 17 raptor and bought a 22 ram 3500 Ho cummins megacab… I’m selling it for more than I paid for it because buyers want them now, not in 2-4months.

View attachment 350882

I signed the deal and got the GM to give me first shot at an allocation for a ‘23 raptor R build when the books open up and will buy this new raptor back for what I just paid for it….

View attachment 350881
Awesome brother, enjoy!! What dealership?

jazroc56

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where can I get a Raptor today for MSRP? :lol2:
I got my second Raptor at MSRP but that’s because I special ordered it last year and waited. There are definitely dealers doing this but stock orders will be marked up 98% of the time. Call around and ask about retail orders at sticker, they exist but waiting is the real issue.

jazroc56

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe you haven’t seen my previous posts. I’m not selling it the next day. I don’t care about making a quick buck. I don’t care to screw over the next guy.
Get this …im paying cash for it and actually driving it for a few years. Mind blowing isn’t it?
Yet you project your own views and intentions on anyone wanting to live life and enjoy the present moment. Best of luck to you and your future endeavors that may or may not ever come to fruition…

jazroc56

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lastly, MSRP has gone up almost 5k since I ordered my 22 Rap in November. This trend will most certainly continue going forward…

OP
OP
kpecks

kpecks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Most have probably muted you. Thats probably why he didn't read what you had to say because no one cares what you have to say.

We’re all proud of you, give yourself a pat on the back.
Thanks and done.