Detailing Micro Fiber Towels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Make sure you get Adams window cleaner and their glass cleaning cloths. I HATE cleaning the windshields of cars, but this is Amazing how well it cleans, no streaks on the inside.

Just wait till you try their Glass Sealant. Puts Rain-X to shame.

kawie95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Costco use to have good absorbent ones, but I either got a new pack from Pepboys or Costco and they just smear the cleaners rather than soak them up. Not cool.

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I bought some Peak brand large Blue drying towels at Pep Boys. Very inexpensive, but are incredibly soft and plush, as nice or better than more expensive towels I've bought.

maximus5403

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
These are the best I have found and a good price. Use coupon code: Facebook for 10% off.

http://www.detailersdomain.com/10-Pack-The-Original--Uber-No-Name-Uber-Super-Plush-Microfiber-Towel-16x16-_p_843.html

You will want to use good quality MF towels for everything your doing. I used the cheap Autocraft MF towels to dry one of my cars and it put swirls in it. I now use absorbent waffle weave towels from Autogeek with my Metroblaster.

Since I got this truck a few months ago I have amassed quite the collection of detailing tools and products...My gf tells me I have a problem

Attachments

• IMG_1350.jpg
    IMG_1350.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
OP
OP
LastLight

LastLight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have used MF towels as recommended to clean my eye glasses and it scratched them up, they were the cheap green towels you buy in bulk I learned an expensive lesson. I would hate to see what these cheap green towels would do to my truck.

I recently purchased some of the Adams MF towels and ordered extra silver towels just to keep around to clean my glasses. Fine products and happy with my purchase.