Detailing Micro Fiber Towels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blockdoc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Someone needs to make it easy and sell a starter kit with the best XYZ products to get started. I want an all in one kit that isn't going to break my wallet and still allows me to wash, dry, wax without thinking so hard about which side of the towel to use.

Here's the wash & dry part:
2 Bucket Wash Kit | Auto Detail | Car Detailing Products

I agree with the Adams recs.

These will help a lot with what you need to do, and what tools you need to do it:
http://www.adamspolishes.com/t-videos.aspx

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Same here. Wife keeps yelling at me every time a Adam's box shows up.

Haha I know the feeling!

I started as a customer years ago before I became part of this team. I got to the point where I was putting in orders so often that I had to have them shipped to work so I could sneak them in the house past my wife!

:happy160:

Battlefront

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Listen to Nick. Adams products are Awesome!
I first started using Adams products when I bought my truck because of advice I got on this forum.
Using quality products and the right tools and methods made an unbelievable difference.
I spent a lot of cash on my truck and there was no way I wasn't using the best products available.

D

Deleted member 12951

Same here. Wife keeps yelling at me every time a Adam's box shows up.

zypyvata.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

medic001918

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have to give Adam's credit. They offer great products and great advice. They're super easy to work with. The sticker shock might seem high at first…I bought one of the ultimate kits w/a cycle machine. I figured that by the time I had my car and my wife's detailed once to twice a year…it wouldn't take long to pay for itself. I did her car a couple weeks ago and the results are amazing. Even she was impressed with the results. I can't believe the difference in their products compared to some others…

Shane

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I have to give Adam's credit. They offer great products and great advice. They're super easy to work with. The sticker shock might seem high at first…I bought one of the ultimate kits w/a cycle machine. I figured that by the time I had my car and my wife's detailed once to twice a year…it wouldn't take long to pay for itself. I did her car a couple weeks ago and the results are amazing. Even she was impressed with the results. I can't believe the difference in their products compared to some others…

Shane

Thanks so much for your business and the kind words Shane!

Glad I could get you dialed it with a kit that fits your needs!

:happy160:

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yep...after my order of around ~$350 and doing one 9 hour detail on the truck from bumper to bumper, the supplies paid for themselves. And I've still got plenty left over. Not only do these products work, they keep the truck cleaner/longer. Which is incredibly important with Tuxedo Black.

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Make sure you get Adams window cleaner and their glass cleaning cloths. I HATE cleaning the windshields of cars, but this is Amazing how well it cleans, no streaks on the inside.