December Orders!

For the people who have ordered in Dec 2021, have you been scheduled yet?

• Yes

Votes: 11 30.6%
  • No

Votes: 25 69.4%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

787Jet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How close was your build date to blend date on window sticker? My blend was yesterday, but tracker still shows in production.
My next step is figuring out my price protection. There has been three price hikes since ordering. Mine is retail and should be protected. Plus Bluecruise and removed spray in bed line. So much fun!

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Mine stayed in production for about 2 days, at dealer 21 days later.

I may be wrong, but I think the bluecruise was backed out of the window sticker price of the 801a package? My original order, 801a was 6k'ish but ended up being 4k'ish on the final window sticker.

MDRAPTR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How close was your build date to blend date on window sticker? My blend was yesterday, but tracker still shows in production.
My next step is figuring out my price protection. There has been three price hikes since ordering. Mine is retail and should be protected. Plus Bluecruise and removed spray in bed line. So much fun!
1 day after the blend date. The blend date is the date they pull all your parts together essentially and send them over to the assembly plant

OP
OP
TX-RAP70R

TX-RAP70R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gave up on my order and found a Iconic Silver today at a great deal! So... im outta here from this thread!